04 sy cobra 13,000 miles

beaner

wee-man
Established Member
To bad you are not closer I'm in the market for one now.

come get it.that;s what i did when i bought it.grabed aflight and drove it 12hrs back. you will have a hard time finding a cleaner one.

beaner

wee-man
Established Member
forgot to mention i have all the stock parts minus the exhast too.

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
come get it.that;s what i did when i bought it.grabed aflight and drove it 12hrs back. you will have a hard time finding a cleaner one.

I was constantly getting compliments on how clean this car was. I spent hours upon hours cleaning and maintiaining its cleanliness. Looks like you were just as anal as i was :D

forgot to mention i have all the stock parts minus the exhast too.

If anyone is really interested in the stock exhaust I believe I still have the stock exhaust off of this actual car at my parents storage building. The car was bone stock all the way up to about 10k miles when I had it pullied and tuned by Horsepower By Hermann in May of 2010. They only made 299 SY coupes.

Wish I had room to buy the car back. You can't go wrong with this car :beer:

SKMCOBRA

Just the Facts
Established Member
I just may be interested in it with factory wheels. GA is a ways away from OK. I have about $12k coming my way. Need to decide if I want to sell my 97... Decisions, decisions!

beaner

wee-man
Established Member
I just may be interested in it with factory wheels. GA is a ways away from OK. I have about $12k coming my way. Need to decide if I want to sell my 97... Decisions, decisions!

come get it.. it will be a nice road trip and you wont be disapointed

beaner

wee-man
Established Member
made mistake on exhast. car has ss borla x pipe with cats and borla ss cat back. was thinking of different mustang. car also has HID lights and fogs. sure there are a few other things i have forgot too lol

beaner

wee-man
Established Member
does the 25k price come with the factory wheels as well?

yes comes with factory wheels and all factory parts.the factory exhast is the only thing i am missing which the previous owner has posted on here that he still has them.

Users who are viewing this thread