04 sy cobra 13,000 miles

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
made mistake on exhast. car has ss borla x pipe with cats and borla ss cat back. was thinking of different mustang. car also has HID lights and fogs. sure there are a few other things i have forgot too lol

I was kinda wondering why you swapped out the entire exhaust. If it's the same exhaust I put on its a Magnaflow catted X with Borla stingers. I loved the setup. The sound is second to none. The HIDs are 5000k. Also, the throttle body and plenum were ported by Posi Peformance. Car has Redline hood struts and painted calipers. Here a few pictures I have. Hope you don't mind...

IMG_0600.jpg

HIDS
IMG_0522.jpg

Dyno Sheet from Horsepower By Hermann
IMG_0506.jpg

beaner

wee-man
Established Member
nope its all the same just got confused on exhast and thanks for extra pics

Palmer

Established Member
Beautiful car! Wish I was in the market right now because I would definitely pick this up. GLWS.

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
You guys crack me up. Have the car shipped or fly out and road trip it home. Make it seem like it's impossible to buy a car that isn't within 5 miles. I bought my GT500 out of Miami and the car before that was in Denver, CO. That's over 2,000 miles away combined.

Not picking on anyone specific, I see these comments all the time.

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
You guys crack me up. Have the car shipped or fly out and road trip it home. Make it seem like it's impossible to buy a car that isn't within 5 miles. I bought my GT500 out of Miami and the car before that was in Denver, CO. That's over 2,000 miles away combined.

Not picking on anyone specific, I see these comments all the time.

Yeah, some people are funny. Cars are only a plane ticket or a phone call away.
I just bought a truck out in Iowa. 1200 miles aways. I had it shipped and it was completely painless.

maple

Established Member
Glad to hear that the car sold dude. I'm ready to see the new one Alan was telling me about!

Users who are viewing this thread