04 Screaming Yellow Cobra and Restomod '66 Photoshoot

Rob_03Mach

Established Member
thanks for the compliments guys!

Yeah, i really like the SHO, i picked it up out of Atlanta about 5 months ago. According to the carfax the car never left the state (it was even built at the Atlanta Ford plant too) so the underneath is rust free.

Hey great looking car...! Good to see my buddies ole car looking so great....! Not sure if you remember, but I contacted you about buying my buddies car from NSB FL...!

IMG_2515.jpg

Here's a pic of it when he put on new rims and brakes...Sure has come a long ways since.... Take care,

Beezy

Established Member
Cars look great, what part of Ohio are you from? I myself am from the Toledo area. I love seeing fellow ohio cars on here

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Your Cobra is absolutely awesome. The stance, window tint and wheels really make it POP! I also like what your father-in-law did with his '66 Mustang. Oh, great photos, too. My favorite is the close-up shot of your engine (looking at the blower/pulley straight on).

WS6JJP

Corn juice powered
Established Member
thanks again for the kind words everyone!

to those who asked, yes i had the 2 tanks chromed. I got tired of the up keep of the polished aluminum all the time so now i can just wipe them clean with some quick detailer

WS6JJP

Corn juice powered
Established Member
Which ones faster??

Very nice Cobra!!!

the 66 is a mostly stock 5.0 with an E303 cam and auto with 3.73's in the rear.
The cobra put down 685 last year, i upped the boost by a pound and a half so it should me a little more now

WS6JJP

Corn juice powered
Established Member
Awesome cars John! Looking good!:rockon:

Thanks Kevin!....i was contemplating on calling you to get some pointers on how we could use the proper manual settings on Hector's camera....still kinda confusing

Hey great looking car...! Good to see my buddies ole car looking so great....! Not sure if you remember, but I contacted you about buying my buddies car from NSB FL...!

IMG_2515.jpg

Here's a pic of it when he put on new rims and brakes...Sure has come a long ways since.... Take care,

I tell ya what, this car has been really good to me (knock on wood), at least your buddy knows it went to a good home.

WS6JJP

Corn juice powered
Established Member
The cars look awesome, got any more detailed shots of the garage?

I'm always looking for ideas, yours looks clean & really well done. How has the floor held up?

I'll have to find some more pics of the garage, they're on my hard drive somewhere. The floor has held up nice, although i dont do too much work in there to really mess it up. I have my jackstands modified with steel plates welded on the bottom with 1/2" lexan on the bottom of that so it doesnt dig into the tiles, i also have a large piece of lexan for the floor jack. Its nice but sometimes its nice to just have a concrete floor for the durability aspect.

Users who are viewing this thread