04 Lightning Eats - 06 Ls-2 6.0 Auto GTO For Lunch

Bl4ckedoutc0bra

Established Member
Fat Nick said:
Somehow, I'd be willing to bet you couldn't eat my GTO for lunch.

Maybe not, but ultimately he'll look much better whether he loses or wins. Sorry, I'm just not a fan of the GTOs (that's after I drove them on the track for around 4hrs).

mach1dsg

Established Member
yep, but looks is kind of subjective and a matter of taste only :), thanks god we all have a choice to make in live....
i thought i was a ford fan forever until i took an 06 gto for a test drive about a month ago. Look what i'm driving now ;-)

Last edited:

Bl4ckedoutc0bra

Established Member
At GMs autoshow in motion, I had more fun driving the Saabs and Cobalt on the track than the GTO. After driving the GTO and getting in my Cobra, the GTO felt like a boat. Though I do have some suspensions mods.

Doc GTO

Local 10 sec Caddie
Established Member
Bl4ckedoutc0bra said:
At GMs autoshow in motion, I had more fun driving the Saabs and Cobalt on the track than the GTO. After driving the GTO and getting in my Cobra, the GTO felt like a boat. Though I do have some suspensions mods.

The stock suspension is a little soft. I put on new springs and stiffer sway bars with poly bushings and it is a different car.

Bl4ckedoutc0bra

Established Member
Doc GTO said:
The stock suspension is a little soft. I put on new springs and stiffer sway bars with poly bushings and it is a different car.

Sweet! I have yet to drive one with aftermarket suspension parts... :)

The weird thing about the GTO is that I found the auto a lot more fun to drive in tight courses. I just left it in 1st and went balls out..

Users who are viewing this thread