04 Cobra Vert Mystic

04 mystic1

Established Member
I am new here can anyone tell me how much a 04 Mystichrome vert is worth with 19K miles? It is in very good shape with Bassani exhaust H pipe, tune, JLT intake (mystic).

04 mystic1

Established Member
thanks, I wasn't sure but was thinking more like $29k. It is in great shape and puts down 430hp to rear wheels and 450lb ft tq.

Konaboss302

Funtime!!!
Established Member
You might get 29k for it from the right buyer, but you'll be waiting a bit, 24-26 seems like a more realistic estimate.

mrose75

Established Member
It's worth whatever someone will pay for it in all honesty. If I wanted one bad enough I might pay $30K for the right one. If you're buying what's it worth to you. If you're selling, what's it worth to them.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I see you joined the forum in 2007 but you said you are new here. You joined and never posted? Just curious.

As far as your Mystichrome Cobra vert, as YGOSLO said it is worth what a buyer is willing to pay. The longer you can wait it out, the more the chance you'll get more for the car. Otherwise I would say you could expect $25K - $27K depending on the condition overall.

Oh, and you have a Bassani 'X' pipe. They don't make an H pipe for the '03-'04 Cobra.

Best of luck with your sale, if you proceed with it.

04 mystic1

Established Member
04 Mystic vert

I joined in 07, but got busy forgot my sign in and life has been busy, I got on as a guest several times and recently figured out my sign on and was looking to possibly sell the 04 and buy a truck. I wish I could figure out how to post pics. And my H pipe is not Bassani its MAC ( I know not the best) but I have the factory stock exhaust

Users who are viewing this thread