'03 Vs. SS

Status
Not open for further replies.

ADR

Greased Lightning
Established Member
Euphoric One, **** *** I could care less what car smoked what *** *** *** ***** ****

*edited for flaming. Final warning to all, end the crap or lose the thread...

CRAGER

Established Member
Originally posted by VegasCobra
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOROTFLMAO
LOLOLOL.... wait wait wait, how about an SS vs an '02 Cobra?.....no, wait. Ok how about an SS vs '00 Cobra? ....uh, nevermind. :burnout:

Peace,
Craig.

juicedss262

Established Member
I think it's all relatively calm around here now. Let it live to see the 11th page at least.

Stinsanity

Established Member
Ok back on topic a little. :eek: Hey JuicedSS I mentioned something earlier in the thread about seeing a video of an LS1 walking a sreetbike on the hiway:bowdown: Are you familiar with that video or could that have been you. I will try to find the link.

edit: Is there anyone else that might know of the race Im talkin about?

Last edited:

juicedss262

Established Member
I have not seen the vid, and tho I have done it, none were taped that I know of.
Link us up!!

WOOT WOOT!!
Oficially 11 pages now!

Last edited:

'03KILLA

Established Member
Originally posted by Stinsanity
Ok back on topic a little. :eek: Hey JuicedSS I mentioned something earlier in the thread about seeing a video of an LS1 walking a sreetbike on the hiway:bowdown: Are you familiar with that video or could that have been you. I will try to find the link.

edit: Is there anyone else that might know of the race Im talkin about?

I only know of the ones I have walked, don't know the video of which you speak.:shrug:

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
OK WHAT THE HECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :fm: :fm: :fm:

Why the heck is this video being posted everywhere! I just got done posting on the supraforum!

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED.

I was NOT going out to race anyone, me and a few of the camaro guys were just driving down the bridge. Then Dan (red camaro in the video) got up next to me. I just met him that day and he seemed like a cool guy. He is the one who asked to race, it was JUST FOR FUN BECAUSE WE KNEW WHAT BOTH OUR CARS WERE MAKING. At the time I was making 440rwhp 422rwtq and I knew that he was almost at 600rwhp with a 2.73 gear specifically for highway racing. BUT THIS WAS JUST SUPPOSED TO BE FUN. I wasn't even shifting fast at all, I was just cruising because I knew you would kill me no matter what I did, so I figured this would be a cool video for YOU to have.

Thats what I get for being nice. And the comments at the end are FROM MY PASSENGER. I dont know why he was all suprised, but he was the one saying all that crap. Not me, I knew what the outcome would be, I didn't want to race, I just did it to give you cool video of your car. I wasn't making excuses, I didn't say one word in the video, I had a good time during the race, it was fun to watch you. But I guess you had "other" plans for that video. You know, there are KB cobra's making 600rwhp on the stock motor running our our area, so I am not sure why you had to post this video on every forum.

I just go out to Tampa to hang out with friends, I only race if someone comes up to me, I don't go looking for races, I don't like to.

Because this is my daily driver, I am not able to do the KB yet, but I hope to sometime. But now I am making 452rwhp 466rwtq with pulley/chip/exhuast/intake. So sorry if I let you guys down. But this wasn't supposed to be posted, this was just messing around, it was my camera. I didn't have to let my friend tape it, and I didn't have to email it to you Dan. I guess thats what happens when I just try to be nice. I could have got all pissed and deleted the video on my cam, but I didn't, I thought we both new it was just a for fun race and it was only for our ( you and I) veiwing pleasure.

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
Originally posted by allshonogo
I'm talkin to whoever can't handle some good verbage!:sleeping:

I guess that means you!:bash:
Well, thank you for your suggestion on how to moderate this section :rollseyes

In the future, you can keep your opinion of what is and is not appropriate in the forums...to yourself :idea:

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
Originally posted by KevinJKD
OK WHAT THE HECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :fm: :fm: :fm:

Why the heck is this video being posted everywhere! I just got done posting on the supraforum!

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED.

I was NOT going out to race anyone, me and a few of the camaro guys were just driving down the bridge. Then Dan (red camaro in the video) got up next to me. I just met him that day and he seemed like a cool guy. He is the one who asked to race, it was JUST FOR FUN BECAUSE WE KNEW WHAT BOTH OUR CARS WERE MAKING. At the time I was making 440rwhp 422rwtq and I knew that he was almost at 600rwhp with a 2.73 gear specifically for highway racing. BUT THIS WAS JUST SUPPOSED TO BE FUN. I wasn't even shifting fast at all, I was just cruising because I knew you would kill me no matter what I did, so I figured this would be a cool video for YOU to have.

Thats what I get for being nice. And the comments at the end are FROM MY PASSENGER. I dont know why he was all suprised, but he was the one saying all that crap. Not me, I knew what the outcome would be, I didn't want to race, I just did it to give you cool video of your car. I wasn't making excuses, I didn't say one word in the video, I had a good time during the race, it was fun to watch you. But I guess you had "other" plans for that video. You know, there are KB cobra's making 600rwhp on the stock motor running our our area, so I am not sure why you had to post this video on every forum.

I just go out to Tampa to hang out with friends, I only race if someone comes up to me, I don't go looking for races, I don't like to.

Because this is my daily driver, I am not able to do the KB yet, but I hope to sometime. But now I am making 452rwhp 466rwtq with pulley/chip/exhuast/intake. So sorry if I let you guys down. But this wasn't supposed to be posted, this was just messing around, it was my camera. I didn't have to let my friend tape it, and I didn't have to email it to you Dan. I guess thats what happens when I just try to be nice. I could have got all pissed and deleted the video on my cam, but I didn't, I thought we both new it was just a for fun race and it was only for our ( you and I) veiwing pleasure.
On that note, this thread is

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread