'03 Vs. SS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herrcomestroubl

Established Member
you guys wanna know what else.. That SS... ISNT even the BADDEST SS in the tampa area!!! :eek::eek: Not putting down your car dan... but i think you know who im talking about...

TRDNiteLife

UVBNBIT
Established Member
Originally posted by Herrcomestroubl
you guys wanna know what else.. That SS... ISNT even the BADDEST SS in the tampa area!!! :eek::eek: Not putting down your car dan... but i think you know who im talking about...

I think all the Tampa area people do know.....:-D

SnkBtn99

Speeding bullet!!
Established Member
That was me in the vid .... just started reading this ... My lowly '99 got walked .... I actually missed 3rd.

I don't mind admitting it ....... It's funny what people come out of the woodwork when one of us Cobras go down to a highly modified Chebby.

I run a WMS CAI, Magnaflow X and Bassani CB. Nothing else.

Last edited:

i8u

Established Member
Originally posted by SnkBtn99
That was me in the vid .... just started reading this ... My lowly '99 got walked .... I actually missed 3rd.

So it was a 99 cobra?

Jamie33

Up in smoke
Established Member

I don't mind admitting it ....... It's funny what people come out of the woodwork when one of us Cobras go down to a highly modified Chebby.

lol...

so now its a 300rwhp vs 600rwhp race?

what were you thinking dumbass:loser:

HybridSS

Lol...im not sure who this guy is but nice try. There are a ton of people in this thread that know the Cobra owner and it was an 03. With mods. A very nice 03 as well.

03SLOBRA

Trollin aint easy
Established Member
I don't know why I should have to tell any 03 Cobra owner here this but lets look at the facts.
Its fairly certain this is a 2003 Cobra.
Its fairly certain the car puts 430 rwhp to the ground.
We've all seen the video and heard the blower whine...

Let me see here, the blower whine was quiet, hmmm, only 430 rwhp .... thinking out loud..... the car is running a stock blower pulley!! And probably has a CAI, exhaust and a chip.... Modded but not major. Thats whay the car dyned so low and why the whine is so quiet.

So don't look at this as Camaro beat a very modded 03 Cobra. Take it more like a very fast Camaro beat a mildly modded Cobra. Not that the pulley would've made much difference but I think we all have respect for power no matter what form it comes in.

Shiesh some of you here are taking on LS1'itus... I guess it was bound to happen when your the top dog, ya feel unbeatable. We LS1's have been humbled now for some time and like the N/A Cobra's before 2003 we're the underdogs now and looking for respect! Ahh how the game changes..

MekkadonZ28

Originally posted by 03SLOBRA
I don't know why I should have to tell any 03 Cobra owner here this but lets look at the facts.
Its fairly certain this is a 2003 Cobra.
Its fairly certain the car puts 430 rwhp to the ground.
We've all seen the video and heard the blower whine...

Let me see here, the blower whine was quiet, hmmm, only 430 rwhp .... thinking out loud..... the car is running a stock blower pulley!! And probably has a CAI, exhaust and a chip.... Modded but not major. Thats whay the car dyned so low and why the whine is so quiet.

So don't look at this as Camaro beat a very modded 03 Cobra. Take it more like a very fast Camaro beat a mildly modded Cobra. Not that the pulley would've made much difference but I think we all have respect for power no matter what form it comes in.

Shiesh some of you here are taking on LS1'itus... I guess it was bound to happen when your the top dog, ya feel unbeatable. We LS1's have been humbled now for some time and like the N/A Cobra's before 2003 we're the underdogs now and looking for respect! Ahh how the game changes..

sekkle down main..........:-D

TRDNiteLife

UVBNBIT
Established Member

Emo

Jamie33

Up in smoke
Established Member
Originally posted by 03SLOBRA

well...since you insist on getting all technical......

lets set the record strait by saying..

a very fast Camaro BITCH SLAPPED a "mildly modded" 03 cobra ;-)

Last edited:

LS1s own all

what happen to ERRRAYS 03 cobra that guy is a *** and i guess he realized that he was wrong. what a moron.

****OK, Here's the REAL CHALLENGE.

Find me the Camaro and I'll consider racing for pinks (that is if the car is really worth it). I have a Terminator and a fat wallet (a Blowzilla and NOS is NO problem), and would just LOOVEEE to add this one to my collection (assuming it's not a POS). Then I'll post the vid of the SS being crushed at the junk yard after it's OWNED.

This will shut up all the snickering SS owners in here that think they own the greatest thing since sliced turkey (Happy T/G!), especially after watching one vid of a 350RWHP '03 ????

Oh, and BTW this must be a 1/4 track race thank you, and I will exercise my right to elect whichever driver I see fit...

LET THE CHALLENGE BEGIN!*****

this guy hasnt said anything after DAN posted either what the hell? as for as this A** clown goes i say either Al or limey should race him. and take his car from him.

not tring to be a dick but these guy are losers.

03 cobras cant beat everything.they are nice cars but damn for the money they better be and they have built bottom ends from the factory

Jamie33

Up in smoke
Established Member
****OK, Here's the REAL CHALLENGE.

Find me the Camaro and I'll consider racing for pinks (that is if the car is really worth it). I have a Terminator and a fat wallet (a Blowzilla and NOS is NO problem), and would just LOOVEEE to add this one to my collection (assuming it's not a POS). Then I'll post the vid of the SS being crushed at the junk yard after it's OWNED.

This will shut up all the snickering SS owners in here that think they own the greatest thing since sliced turkey (Happy T/G!), especially after watching one vid of a 350RWHP '03 ????

Oh, and BTW this must be a 1/4 track race thank you, and I will exercise my right to elect whichever driver I see fit...

LET THE CHALLENGE BEGIN!*****

who wrote this?
put down the crack pipe you ***ing loser:lol:

BTW if you are serious, PM me, i guess id like to bitch slap you or somthing..

:shrug:

SnkBtn99

Speeding bullet!!
Established Member
Originally posted by HybridSS
Lol...im not sure who this guy is but nice try. There are a ton of people in this thread that know the Cobra owner and it was an 03. With mods. A very nice 03 as well.
I believe everything I read on the Internet also. :rockon:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread