'03 Vs. SS

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMD0346

Established Member
Its definitely an 03. Anybody that knows anything should know that. Put the right pully and tune on it and it wouldnt be SOOOOOO bad.LOL. I dont think it would win from a roll but if the camaro runs 11.50's(I think thats what I read) it would be a good run at the track.

Dont feel bad who ever you are. Thats a potential 10 second Z.

SnkBtn99

Speeding bullet!!
Established Member
Originally posted by Jamie33
lol....

do you still think its a '99 or something dumbass:shrug:
Hmmm ... some here are a little sensitive. :cryying:
You wouldn't know an '03 if it kicked you in the balls. Dumbass.:shrug:

N20D5OH

Established Member
Originally posted by SnkBtn99
Hmmm ... some here are a little sensitive. :cryying:
You wouldn't know an '03 if it kicked you in the balls. Dumbass.:shrug:

No, apparently you wouldn't you ***tard. What part of "we all know the owner of the '03" don't you understand? Would you like me to draw a map for you? Dumbass:shrug:

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
Enough of the smack talking, guys.

FACT: 600+ RWHP H/C/N02 Camaro SS beat a 430 RWHP pullied/chipped '03 Cobra from this board.

Those that can understand this, thank you. Non-believers please STFU.

Thank you.

juicedss262

Established Member
Originally posted by Blue03Cobra
Enough of the smack talking, guys.

FACT: 600+ RWHP H/C/N02 Camaro SS beat a 430 RWHP pullied/chipped '03 Cobra from this board.

Those that can understand this, thank you. Non-believers please STFU.

Thank you.

THANK YOU!!!!!!

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
Originally posted by juicedss262
THANK YOU!!!!!!
I tried a more subtle approach, a few pages back, but was unsuccessful and had to be "not so subtle".

Unfortunately there are those that are so brand loyal that they believe they are invincible. I can assure you that those are in the extreme minority on this board (but can be the most vocal).

You have a sweet car, enjoy it (even at the expense of '03 Cobras). :beer:

ADR

Greased Lightning
Established Member
Man you guys are crazy, I've never understood that Chevy vs Ford vs Dodge ect.............. I like all fast cars and if I see anyone on the street, even fellow ford guys, its on :lol: and if I get beat oh well, its all fun to me, at Carlsbad there's alot of Camaros and Vets and I have yet to run into an asshole, all seemed to be cool, unless they only turn into assholes when they can hide behind there Keyboards, anyway, Props to that SS, bad ass ride :thumbsup:

juicedss262

Established Member
Thanks again for the props guy's. I still don't know why this video got on this board. I put it up on my local club's board "BadRap" which is a rear wheel drive American sports car club. I feel kinda shitty about all the crap that was flung around over this, as the owner of the cobra is a real nice guy, and doesn't deserve all tha smack thats been thrown his way.
As for all the haters--if you doubt the video...come to Tampa and look me up. We got a lot of nice attractions here as well.

N20D5OH

Established Member
Originally posted by juicedss262
Thanks again for the props guy's. I still don't know why this video got on this board. I put it up on my local club's board "BadRap" which is a rear wheel drive American sports car club. I feel kinda shitty about all the crap that was flung around over this, as the owner of the cobra is a real nice guy, and doesn't deserve all tha smack thats been thrown his way.
As for all the haters--if you doubt the video...come to Tampa and look me up. We got a lot of nice attractions here as well.

Plus a couple of fast cars too. ;)

Jman20427

Die Rise
Established Member
Juiced, sweet SS! You need to find a KB Cobra to race, thatd be a good race I wouldnt mind downloading!

juicedss262

Established Member
Originally posted by Jman20427
Juiced, sweet SS! You need to find a KB Cobra to race, thatd be a good race I wouldnt mind downloading!

I agree 100%!

I am hoping to come across some soon, and can't wait to run it. You guy's don't know how lucky you are to be able to add just sick amounts of hp with the KB blower some injectors and a good tune. There isa local Mustang speed shop I am at quite a bit, and they are selling a lot of those, so Tampa should be getting populated with those monsters soon.
I look forward to it.

Shoey

www.modularfords.com
Established Member
Originally posted by Copperhead
Lets keep this even guys.

I'll line my 03 Cobra up against an 03 Camaro any day...

Oh Shit...wait

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOROTFLMAO

saadcobra

Be away from me
Established Member
The Cobra puts down 430 rwhp and is very nice.

The SS is a stock bottom end LS1 with TEA stage I heads and TR cam, SLP headers, bolt ons, and custom dual stage wet/dry nitrous system spraying about a 250 shot. Yes stock bottom...over 600 rwhp. Been going strong like that on the street for some time now.

Originally posted by ADR
Whats the point of your post, I'm sure someone can post a couple of Videos of an 03 waxing a Camaro :shrug:

What the hell is the point of your post??? I thought this was the roadkill section, where you post kills, not the "I'm a whiney little bitch because a Camaro smoked the tires off of a Cobra" section??

:shrug:

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
Euphoric One

Knock it off. I've already warned this isn't Smack Down, and we don't need anyone stirring the pot, again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread