03 Sonic Blue with low mileage found

howie8124

Established Member
Wow. Definitely good to know. I guess I never thought to think it could be the same car. But something didn't seem right for sure with the price being that low with that low of miles.

The fox or SN95 hunt continues!

Buy mine! I have a serious problem with buying and selling my cars...

notchstang92

Spoolin'
Established Member
Is this the same hack from Middleboro who is always posting fox cars on craigslist?

No
You bet it is......

No it isn't
They don't call him Sheista Tim for no reason...lol

Haha that guy's reputation certainly precedes him.

Not the same guy on this car though. The owner of this cobra is from Plymouth. It's not a flood car and it's not from CT. It's from the Worcester area where it was wrecked. Then someone bought it and sold it to the current owner who did the body repairs.

AKJ has it on consigment as someone already mentioned. The fact that is was crashed isn't concerning, what any buyer should be worried about is how the repairs were done and if the frame rail section repair was done according to Ford specifications. Then there is the engine issue to be concerned about it.

The history of this car is well known and before it was wrecked it was a very nice car.

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
No

No it isn't

Haha that guy's reputation certainly precedes him.

Not the same guy on this car though. The owner of this cobra is from Plymouth. It's not a flood car and it's not from CT. It's from the Worcester area where it was wrecked. Then someone bought it and sold it to the current owner who did the body repairs.

AKJ has it on consigment as someone already mentioned. The fact that is was crashed isn't concerning, what any buyer should be worried about is how the repairs were done and if the frame rail section repair was done according to Ford specifications. Then there is the engine issue to be concerned about it.

The history of this car is well known and before it was wrecked it was a very nice car.

I know what happened to that car, I tried to buy parts off it prior to it being sold whole. And there must be 2 sonic blue cobras in that area that are pushing coolant.... Because one had his phone number at the bottom of the ad. I remember his number so I don't ever think of calling it for any parts lol

Users who are viewing this thread