03 Sonic Blue Cobra Show Car FOR SALE!

TerminatorCobraJP

Established Member
I like the way he corrected this person 12 years later lol
Screenshot_20230515_122149_YouTube.jpeg

Sent from my SM-S536DL using the svtperformance.com mobile app

mariusvt

Established Member
Just watched his oil change video. That supra had an STP filter and oil that looked older than the car. Still cant believe he has not bought a mount for a camera or a phone and just rides around with his kid holding the phone. Such a mickey mouse operation
He already has the kid, that his parents are probably paying for, and clearly too broke to buy a mount given he's begging for a job posted earlier

Redfire03

Established Member
Bumping this thread and adding myself to the scammed list by this dumb***. Wish I had seen this thread and that it existed earlier so a quick search would of resulted in knowing what a piece of shit this guy is.

If anyone has suggestions on successfully winning a Zelle dispute or ways to make this guys life worse through police report, removing his social media or whatever else please let me know.

muscleatsrice

Established Member
Bumping this thread and adding myself to the scammed list by this dumb***. Wish I had seen this thread and that it existed earlier so a quick search would of resulted in knowing what a piece of shit this guy is.

If anyone has suggestions on successfully winning a Zelle dispute or ways to make this guys life worse through police report, removing his social media or whatever else please let me know.

What happened?

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

HudsonFalcon

Established Member

What did you try to buy from him?

Slowings

Established Member
How is this guys name and reputation not known by everyone by now. Hes still getting people buying from him?!?!
Unfortunately there are still people out there vouching for him in the comments of posts who shit on him. So sad.

Not to mention a lot of people are still absolutely clueless buying things online and do zero due diligence.

HudsonFalcon

Established Member
Here’s his addresses if it helps:

335 Batchelor St, Granby, MA 01033-9740

Here’s a charge he received for VIN removal:

Joshua Brandon Smigiel

Status

Closed

Charges Filed Date

Jun 16, 2016

Charges/Offenses

Motor Vehicle Vin, Remove/Alter C266 ?139(A)

Hide Details
Personal Details
First Name
Joshua
Middle Name
Brandon
Last Name
Smigiel
Date Of Birth
Jan 1, 1986 - Dec 31, 1986
Jun 16, 2016 - Charges Filed - Motor Veh Vin, Remove/Alter C266 ?139(A)
Charges Filed Date
Jun 16, 2016
Crime Location
Massachusetts Trial Courts|Hampshire, Eastern Hampshire District Court, MA
Charge Category
Criminal
Offense Code
MOTOR VEH VIN, REMOVE/ALTER C266 139(A)
Offense Description
Motor Vehicle Vin, Remove/Alter C266 ?139(A)
Case Type
Criminal
Case Number
1698CR000933
Court Name
Eastern Hampshire Distric
Status
Closed

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread