03 Sonic Blue Cobra Show Car FOR SALE!

Venom351R

Established Member
OMG a a Supra !!! Worst kept secret on the internet.
6BC910DB-6AD5-4766-8347-5C38F4E93AB3.jpeg
3E2DD433-77E8-4D03-B9B7-BA5296999D69.jpeg

Venom351R

Established Member
Hope he takes a wash on this one too. Love in his post how he says he has all these plans for it and blah blah but its going to be a long process because he's looking to get into a house with a garage. Wouldn't the priority be to get into the house first before burning through 3 Cobra's and now a Supra.....

Also noticed that in the IG photo's with the Cobra on the trailer that it did in fact get sold with the CCW's on it....that's a hit.

Last edited:

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Why would anyone want a RHD vehicle? Dumbest shit ever.
I was about to say this lol, it's one thing if you buy a R32/R33 GTR, but if I'm buying a MK4 supra I want a LHD drive one. And that one looks pretty beat up. But with his talent I'm sure it'll be nice in no time :ROFLMAO:

1FastFord

Established Member
I was about to say this lol, it's one thing if you buy a R32/R33 GTR, but if I'm buying a MK4 supra I want a LHD drive one. And that one looks pretty beat up. But with his talent I'm sure it'll be nice in no time :ROFLMAO:

Yeah I don’t understand that one either. Paul walker didn’t even use a rhd Supra, only gtr

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
So he did end up buy the Supra. I don't have much hope he'll actually use good common sense with his plans for it. House? No! Garage? No! Able to be responsible with his finances? No! Just about guaranteed this isn't going to go well for him.

Last edited:

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
So he did end up buy the Supra. I don't have much hope he'll actually use good common sense with his plans for it. House? No! Garage? No! Able to be responsible with his finances? No! Just about guaranteed this isn't going to go well for him.

Car life is all that matters. He has 9k followers, he's set for life.

1FastFord

Established Member
exactly, lost 10-15k on cobra, buys supra and will need to put 50k plus into it to do what he says. Completely irrational thinking

Users who are viewing this thread