03 Sonic Blue Cobra Show Car FOR SALE!

HudsonFalcon

Established Member
Hello, currently listing my low mile Terminator for sale. It’s a show car is pristine shape, smells new and makes 700whp to the tires

I am willing to trade for Supra. Also add cash if I had to depending on the car. Shoot me a message for full spec list!

Hood latch optional.

BoostedJeff

Established Member
Not to be a jerk or anything but didn't $59,000 sound like $20,000 too much to you? Even if the car was everything he said it was.
If it still had all the parts on it from when he bought it, didn't live in a tent outdoors in western,ma, and have undisclosed body damage, I think it would fetch 45-50k. The market has cooled a bit, but it was a really nice car. Who knows now.

TerminatorCobraJP

Established Member
This the group he's trying to screw over now?
Screenshot_20230324_183338_Facebook.jpeg

Sent from my SM-S536DL using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
If it still had all the parts on it from when he bought it, didn't live in a tent outdoors in western,ma, and have undisclosed body damage, I think it would fetch 45-50k. The market has cooled a bit, but it was a really nice car. Who knows now.
Depends.

I wouldn't sell mine for 45k and that's what I have an agreed value for it. But then again, mines not for sale and the less desirable redfire.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

oneof185

Established Member
His latest post/comments on there, of course names are there as replies back and forth between these two.

Anthony Nguyen I wish. This cars fully documented and all that. 2 owners. It belongs in a collection.

I’ll eventually build one similar from the ground up in the future!

Joshua Brandon Smigiel how many miles are on it? It looks brand new

Anthony Nguyen 27k. It still smells new in the inside! It’s a gem for sure man.

Users who are viewing this thread