Santiago

Established Member

Attachments

• EF02DB29-3B7F-478F-9F37-41DCF52A3F8B.png
    EF02DB29-3B7F-478F-9F37-41DCF52A3F8B.png
    550.8 KB · Views: 107

BoostedJeff

Established Member
doubtful and wouldn't that be obvious because its in a different name and location
Problem is he sells these cars out of state. The car shows up with a jumped title and he's already cashed the check. He's also very manipulative and uses his "good Christian" status to get folks to trust him. I can only imagine the story he spins to illegally title jump these cars.

Venom351R

Established Member
I wish reporting the content would actually have an effect but it wont. We know the truth, we know its misinformation, we know its a scam. But from Youtube's point of view when looking at a reported video for such things there are no violations. They are lacking a lot of information

LS WUT

Established Member
Just like the old days around here. The sharks where circling just waiting for someone like this to jump into the deep water of SVTP.
Well I think it’s a given with the **** around and find our mentality we all have. Like my man George dubaya Bush once said. “Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me once cant get fooled again”

13'5.0

Established Member
This car was pending sale to me. Thankfully I seen this thread 30 minutes before UPS was scheduled to pick up my check to pay for the car. I was clearly told that this car was never involved in any accident and the paint was all original. From the picture posted above of the damaged hood with the seller clearly in the reflection of the hood that clearly was not the case and the seller was simply not being honest.

Thanks to the members of svtperformance for saving me for over paying for this car. Looks like I am still in the market for a low mileage Sonic Blue Cobra to match my 5,000 mile Sonic Blue Lightning.
Not to be a jerk or anything but didn't $59,000 sound like $20,000 too much to you? Even if the car was everything he said it was.

Users who are viewing this thread