03 Ported/Pullied Cobra vs. 08 Pullied GT500

turbosaleen

Established Member
?

390hp>500hp

ok ill go with your a fanboi

first you have no idea what your saying with the mods listed the corba should be easily 475 rwhp horsepower and the 500 around 500 to 520 rwhp depending on how small the pulley was

1. the 500 was pulling him at the end then clearly lifted why ? i dont know but you can clearly see him start to walk up by and then the nose drop when he lifts.

2 .i dont believe the mods .. II don't know anyone who ports a stock blower that doesnt have a cold air or tbody etc etc he claims ported blower pully and a cat back and h pipe but not even a cold air ?

3. if you do believe the mod list a cobra WITH A PORTED BLOWER full exhaust and runing 15 psi vs a gt 500 with ONLY a pulley and cold air so about 12 psi was about to get its arse handed to it untill the 500 lifted.

there was no way in HELL the had wound out the top of fourth also that race even if he had would be decied by who hit it first and the termi had more mods alot more mods then just cold air and a 3 pound upper

its been said over and over MOD FOR MOD the 500 is faster end of story

its been proven the 500 with its inferior solid axle is faster around a track

i like the termi and its awesom and a totaly different feeling then a 500 but simply truth is the 500 is light years ahead of it in build quality.. the termi is stil a sn-95 bassed car and the s-197 chasis blows the sn-95 out of the water.

Last edited:

fbody83

Z06 to Raped Ape
Established Member
I'm going to clear some things up about this race since that was me racing IN the cobra :coolman:

- I don't remember the pulley size but the GT500 owner told me he just made 600 RWHP that night at the shop, yes RWHP. I knew he was bs'ing so I can only assume he was making more around the 540 RWHP range.

- My car has 500 RWHP and trapped at 125 MPH in the 1/4

- Both cars contained ONE passenger. Combined weight of humans in the cobra ~ 390 lbs. Combined weight of humans in the GT500 ~ 280 lbs.

- The race started at about 30 MPH. The cobra was in FIRST. GT500 was in SECOND. Not sure why he didn't go into first but this is why you don't hear his blower right away.

- We ran to about 130 MPH. The GT500 lets out at this point and falls back.

- I don't believe the GT500 was "pulling" on me.

- The cobra DOES have a cold air intake (CAI). Watch the vid again and look at the mods list.

LONG LIVE THE TERMINATOR!! :thumbsup:

Steeda30

Clearance Clarence
Established Member
I'm sure most of you have seen my vid, figured I'd post it again.

I'm not sure what I was making, it dyno'd 476 the day before this race on a DynoJet. His was tuned / modded at Modular Powerhouse, made 540 RWHP.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVwt_Hx5FD8&feature=channel_page[/ame]

f2hatch

Established Member
I'm going to clear some things up about this race since that was me racing IN the cobra :coolman:

- I don't remember the pulley size but the GT500 owner told me he just made 600 RWHP that night at the shop, yes RWHP. I knew he was bs'ing so I can only assume he was making more around the 540 RWHP range.

- My car has 500 RWHP and trapped at 125 MPH in the 1/4

- Both cars contained ONE passenger. Combined weight of humans in the cobra ~ 390 lbs. Combined weight of humans in the GT500 ~ 280 lbs.

- The race started at about 30 MPH. The cobra was in FIRST. GT500 was in SECOND. Not sure why he didn't go into first but this is why you don't hear his blower right away.

- We ran to about 130 MPH. The GT500 lets out at this point and falls back.

- I don't believe the GT500 was "pulling" on me.

- The cobra DOES have a cold air intake (CAI). Watch the vid again and look at the mods list.

LONG LIVE THE TERMINATOR!! :thumbsup:

And he got rid of that GT500 for a 96 GT.I was there for the races they went a couple time if i rember right fbody83 got him every time.

GT500R

Established Member

Well, based on this information, I assume the driver of the GT500 knew what he was doing :loser::loser::loser:

Users who are viewing this thread