03 MG coupe low mileage in SE PA

1slohawk

Established Member
I'm listing my 2003 MG coupe. I'm the second owner of the car. it has been garage kept since new and only has 21900 miles on it. It has a binder with all documentation for the car including all maintenance records. The car was bone stock up until about 3 months ago when I added: pro 5.0 shifter, H&R springs, tinted windows, and a jlt cai. The pictures don't do the car justice at all. Only selling because I'm playing with the idea of a new toy for spring and rather sell this before storing it all winter. I'm asking $22,500. let me know if you have any questions the car runs like new no problems at all. I'd prefer a local sale.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:

MICLO50

got Liquid corn?
Established Member
i swear cars like this better be for sale next spring when im in the market! lol. GLWS man

1slohawk

Established Member
i swear cars like this better be for sale next spring when im in the market! lol. GLWS man

Thanks. I have found the stock lower mileage ones aren't easy to find anymore. I spent over a year looking for this one.

MICLO50

got Liquid corn?
Established Member
not at all man, and go figure my 2 fav colors are MG and DSG :bash:

jrsmustang

Established Member
interested

Hi my name is John very interested can you email me your number and send me some more recent pics of interior Engine thanks John my email is [email protected] thank you!

jsr5090

Established Member
I am interested and would like to come take a look this weekend if possible. I'll be out of town for work all week and could come down Sat or Sun. Let me know your availability.

Users who are viewing this thread