03 MG coupe low mileage in SE PA

jtalbot

Established Member
Where are you located in Pa and very nice cobra ill be in the market next year around april if your stays around that long.

1slohawk

Established Member
Where are you located in Pa and very nice cobra ill be in the market next year around april if your stays around that long.

I'm right outside media PA about five minutes from the delaware line. You never know it may still be around. I'm getting ready to put it in storage until spring in the next week or two.

If only you were like 250 miles away and not 900 :( amazing car

Thanks.

04JUIC

ZY Vert
Established Member
I'm right outside media PA about five minutes from the delaware line. You never know it may still be around. I'm getting ready to put it in storage until spring in the next week or two.

Thanks.

I'm also in aston. Good thing they werent blasting at the quarry when you snapped the pics lol I don't think i've EVER even seen your car around but very clean ! maybe if someone bought my mach we could talk lol

1slohawk

Established Member
I'm also in aston. Good thing they werent blasting at the quarry when you snapped the pics lol I don't think i've EVER even seen your car around but very clean ! maybe if someone bought my mach we could talk lol

I actually live right around the corner from the quarry. I rarely drive the car. I think I have seen your Mach 1 around Aston. Its kind of hard not to notice comp orange cars lol

04JUIC

ZY Vert
Established Member
I actually live right around the corner from the quarry. I rarely drive the car. I think I have seen your Mach 1 around Aston. Its kind of hard not to notice comp orange cars lol

True lol I've had some thoughts of selling mine, looking to go to a Cobra. I love my mach and the color though, which makes it harder. :shrug: ya dont see a comp orange car everyday, let alone a mach. If you live near the quarry i'm sure you've heard my car before too lol

1slohawk

Established Member
TTT the car is back up for sale. it has 22900 miles on it now. I can get more recent pictures, but nothing has changed since the last ones were taken. I will also be including an autometer boost/vac gauge and column pod, sct mass air meter, sct hand held with lund tune, BF idler pulley and a BF pulley hub. I had pullied the car this past may and put it on a dyno the car leaned out a little bit. Instead of figuring out if it was a tune issue or if it needed a boost a pump I instead just put the car back to a stock pulley setup. I'm selling all parts with the car and don't have any interest in parting it out. I'm asking $22,500 for it. Only selling because I bought a new car today and want to free up the garage.

1slohawk

Established Member
back at you. I also forgot to add the car has an fluidyne heat exchanger, mac ss catback, tinted headlights and tinted taillights. I also have all the stock parts to go with the car.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread