03 Mach 1 - new camera photo shoot and vid

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I went with a single GT super car pump, KB BAP, SCT BA3000, 60lb injectors, I have the stock pulley on the P1 and its intercooled so I saw 8lbs, and not sure about my clutch I think it's just a stock one. I haven't gotten into it yet since I put less than 3k miles a year on my car. I made 452/431.

Now that is impressive. Nice! :burnout: :rockon:

11_Ingot5.0

Established Member
Nice car. Were you in Hunington on Friday. Im pretty sure I saw ur car in front of Rosa pizza

prokill00

Established Member
Great looking Mach - and I think you'd be happy with the Eibach Pro-Kit. I have a set on my Cobra and the drop is great for a street car and rides really well, very forgiving.
Yeah, I just got lucky and the Eibach Sportline springs are on sale this month at American Muscle. Looks like I'll be a little lower than I had planned but that should look pretty mean.

looks good and those borla stingers sounded amazing!!!
Looks good, sounds amazing! I love Mach's.
Thanks, I'm very happy with the Borla's.

I went with a single GT super car pump, KB BAP, SCT BA3000, 60lb injectors, I have the stock pulley on the P1 and its intercooled so I saw 8lbs, and not sure about my clutch I think it's just a stock one. I haven't gotten into it yet since I put less than 3k miles a year on my car. I made 452/431.
Nice numbers man! I still have to buy the supporting mods like fuel pump, injectors, MAF, pulley and clutch but in due time I'll have that stuff.

Sick a#$ mach man love it.
Thanks man

Nice car. Were you in Hunington on Friday. Im pretty sure I saw ur car in front of Rosa pizza
Haha yeah that was me. I was with two notchbacks. They couldn't get a spot out front though. Where you from?

This. Looks great though! :rockon:

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread