03 Mach 1 - new camera photo shoot and vid

prokill00

Established Member
Just picked up a Canon Rebel T3i so I went out and had a quick shoot at sunset the past two days. This was just an after work, fly home, quickly grab the camera, and run down to the beach and snap a few shots photo shoot, no planning ahead for these. Did a little post processing to clean them up, no filters though. Video on bottom of a quick flyby. Lots of wheelspin in second due to a little sand on the tarmac.

-Brian

Stang-n-Stacks_zps16c12086.jpg

stack-background_zpsfb550f3c.jpg

crabmedow_zps8155335d.jpg

rearreflection_zps5620a3e1.gif
Smithtown_HDR1_zpsf7f2dc28.jpg

layer-mask-engine_zps2eb9e045.jpg

[youtube_browser]OOChX0G2Z_A[/youtube_browser]

prokill00

Established Member
Thanks man. Just basic bolt ons right now. C&L Intake, Bassani offroad X, Borla Stingers, MGW Short Shifter. I have the SCT Tuner but the tune thats loaded onto it right now is from my GT, still need to upgrade that. I have a P1 Procharger sitting in my room waiting to go on, just need to purchase all the supporting mods to go along with it, wont be happening for a few months.

Nice run at the track on your sig. Not to shabby with 245's. What did you launch at?

Last edited:

prokill00

Established Member
Thanks Snake Force. I'm planning on getting some, hopefully over the summer. I just sold a set of H&R's because I want something with a little less spring rate, those would be a little too stiff for my liking. I had the Eibach's in my GT and I liked those. Any recommendations?

rockinrhodes

IsThereSomethinInMyTeeth
Established Member
Thanks Snake Force. I'm planning on getting some, hopefully over the summer. I just sold a set of H&R's because I want something with a little less spring rate, those would be a little too stiff for my liking. I had the Eibach's in my GT and I liked those. Any recommendations?

I've got a set of H&R Sports I just bought that I MIGHT not end up using, or if I put the sports on i'll have an Eibach Pro Kit to sell ya :-D

f8lmach

Occasional SVT Poster
Established Member
Thanks man. Just basic bolt ons right now. C&L Intake, Bassani offroad X, Borla Stingers, MGW Short Shifter. I have the SCT Tuner but the tune thats loaded onto it right now is from my GT, still need to upgrade that. I have a P1 Procharger sitting in my room waiting to go on, just need to purchase all the supporting mods to go along with it, wont be happening for a few months.

Nice run at the track on your sig. Not to shabby with 245's. What did you launch at?

Nice I see a procharger in my future as well. Thanks that was at roughly 1600-1800 rpms. Wish i could be more accuarte but guy dialed me in and hit the go button real fast, was about 1.5 reaction cause of it

prokill00

Established Member
Two pictures taken from the same position, and then merged together in PhotoShop.

Car looks great OP

Thank you!

How did u do the last photo with the engine and hood look showing. I have the same camera

Use a tripod and take one photo with the hood open, one with the hood closed. Then layer them in photoshop and make sure you use a layer mask so you can undo things, if you just use the eraser it is permanent and you'd have to start all over. This camera is great, I love the capabilities it has for an entry level DSLR.

Nice I see a procharger in my future as well. Thanks that was at roughly 1600-1800 rpms. Wish i could be more accuarte but guy dialed me in and hit the go button real fast, was about 1.5 reaction cause of it

Nice, I'm going to a track rental in 2 weeks so I'll get unlimited runs, I should be able to play with it quite a bit, but I'm hoping to launch a little bit higher with 315's

very nice pics and sounds good man!!

Thanks, I love the way it sounds, wouldn't change it for anything. Very happy with the exhaust I picked, and even more happy once I took the cats out.

I've got a set of H&R Sports I just bought that I MIGHT not end up using, or if I put the sports on i'll have an Eibach Pro Kit to sell ya :-D

Dont you have IRS though?

Palmer

Established Member

Nice car! That's exactly what I just got done doing. I bought a P1 back in December and just got it on my car finally this week after buying all the supporting mods. Good luck!

prokill00

Established Member
Very nice photos (I love the first one) and a gorgeous Mach!

Thank you

Nice car! That's exactly what I just got done doing. I bought a P1 back in December and just got it on my car finally this week after buying all the supporting mods. Good luck!

How did you set it up? Injectors, pulley (boost), fuel pump, clutch..

:eek: I'm so used to machs having IRS these days, my apologies. :D

Haha no worries, I've thought about making the switch, maybe if I pick up another new edge that I can make a track car I'd rip into that but I dont know if I wanna take that path with the Mach because I wouldn't end up just swapping that in, I'd end up throwin another $1000 into making it a brick sh*t house

Beautiful Mach you got there, nice pictures too OP

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Thank you

soccerman002

99 SVT Cobra
Established Member
Great looking Mach - and I think you'd be happy with the Eibach Pro-Kit. I have a set on my Cobra and the drop is great for a street car and rides really well, very forgiving.

Palmer

Established Member
How did you set it up? Injectors, pulley (boost), fuel pump, clutch..

I went with a single GT super car pump, KB BAP, SCT BA3000, 60lb injectors, I have the stock pulley on the P1 and its intercooled so I saw 8lbs, and not sure about my clutch I think it's just a stock one. I haven't gotten into it yet since I put less than 3k miles a year on my car. I made 452/431.

Users who are viewing this thread