03 DSG Snake Banned

Longhornd00d

I Roll With My Kitties
Established Member
It's just unusual. I didn't even know it was an option till I'd been here a year :lol1:

I've actually been using the White background ever since the Black background changed in appearance. To me it seems the White background is much easier on the eyes.

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
i have a 5 point infraction that will never expire. is that a custom infraction? that would be awesome if i had one of a few custom made infractions.

95oRANGEcRUSH

Who's that whore?
Established Member
crying-boy.jpg

txyaloo

Established Member
I've been around this place for quite a while, never had any problems with the admin. Then again, I don't get involved with a lot of the drama. I've always thought Larry has been fair. Thanks for keepin this place running great!

I've been here two months less than you, get involved in a lot of the drama, and never been banned.

It's not hard to follow the rules while still being a complete asshole outside of SD. :lol:

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
i have a 5 point infraction that will never expire. is that a custom infraction? that would be awesome if i had one of a few custom made infractions.

lol

You really pissed him off for that one I guess.

LL banned me because it was the only way he could win the "Last word" thread that he lost anyway.:poke:

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
lol

You really pissed him off for that one I guess.

LL banned me because it was the only way he could win the "Last word" thread that he lost anyway.:poke:

:lol1::lol1::lol1: :lol1::lol1::lol1: :lol1::lol1::lol1: :lol1::lol1::lol1: :lol1::lol1::lol1: :lol1::lol1::lol1: :lol1::lol1::lol1: :lol1::lol1::lol1: :thumbsup:

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
infractions happen to most everyone, mostly because they forget and post where they shouldn't or break a small rule so they need a reminder is all.

I think I have had 3 points total, all from either just a mentle mind slip of a rule or not reading something right and posting when I shouldn't, no biggie as they go away. So just be extra good when you get them and try not to repeat

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
infractions happen to most everyone, mostly because they forget and post where they shouldn't or break a small rule so they need a reminder is all.

I think I have had 3 points total, all from either just a mentle mind slip of a rule or not reading something right and posting when I shouldn't, no biggie as they go away. So just be extra good when you get them and try not to repeat

You have a very minor 2 point infraction. No biggie.:rockon:

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator

I wish everyone had this attitude.

The nasty PMs for a small infraction I give gets crazy sometimes.

"I can't believe you gave me a ****ing infraction for this ****. You **** I ****ing hate you. Mother****er, ***hole **** head."

Is a bit extreem for bypassing the profanity filter.

THE_STIG

Established Member

"I can't believe you gave me a ****ing infraction for this ****. You **** I ****ing hate you. Mother****er, ***hole **** head."

I had alot to drink that night, i'm sorry. :beer:

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator

Probably 98% of the PMs I get about infractions are very cool and mellow.
Thanks to those people.:beer::beer:

The other 2% are totally out of line and nasty. Some very very minor infractions have turned into bans because of the totally out of line PMs over a simple warning or minor infraction.:nonono:

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
I've gotten 1 infraction the whole time I've been here, but it was reversed.

Never been banned.

Users who are viewing this thread