03 DSG Snake Banned

Marc

Established Member
Never banned here, but have been on a couple of other sites for BS reasons. Hell, I don't miss them, no biggie. If you are a member of a lot of sites, sooner or later you will get a ban.

Klay

Established Member
Never been banned or got an infraction as far as I can remember. I don't post a whole lot in general but I have posted in smackdown quite a few times. Just not so much anymore because I try not to argue.

It doesn't seem too hard to me to keep from getting banned.

lokslikasolstic

Mrs. 203Cree
Established Member
I've never been banned or received infractions. There have been a few threads that I have been indirectly warned to stop doing something or receive an infraction, so I just stopped doing it. :shrug: I don't really feel the need to push the envelope.

Now Rob on the other hand, I think he has had like 17 infractions at one time. I have to make sure he behaves himself now, especially if he posts under my name.

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Post a few insults in the wrong section and a thread the mods aren't a fan of and it's pretty easy to get a vacation, (although I haven't gotten one yet). :banana:

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
I've never been banned or received infractions. There have been a few threads that I have been indirectly warned to stop doing something or receive an infraction, so I just stopped doing it. :shrug: I don't really feel the need to push the envelope.

Now Rob on the other hand, I think he has had like 17 infractions at one time. I have to make sure he behaves himself now, especially if he posts under my name.

You let him post under your name? Why would you go and do that? :dw:

GodStang

Established Member
Been here for a few years with a few posts and never banned but one time I got an infraction cause I posted a mustang question in the wrong forum!! Oh well you live and learn.

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
You let him post under your name? Why would you go and do that? :dw:

Kyle does it accidentally every once in awhile. I'll be signed on and he doesn't remember to sign himself on before he posts.

I'm sure people can tell when it's not me, I'm not usually an ass like he is :rolling:

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
Kyle does it accidentally every once in awhile. I'll be signed on and he doesn't remember to sign himself on before he posts.

I'm sure people can tell when it's not me, I'm not usually an ass like he is :rolling:

But you and Kyle are an item so obviously that can happen when you're using the same computer... I didn't think Ron and Lindsay were in the same position. :shrug:

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
But you and Kyle are an item so obviously that can happen when you're using the same computer... I didn't think Ron and Lindsay were in the same position. :shrug:

lol no not Ron, ROB.

203cree and Lindsay are engaged.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread