03 Dsg Coupe Feeler.

GunsGoBang

Established Member
CARS FOR SALE AGAIN! DOWN PAGE FOR UPDATES.

I think Its already time to sell my baby. Ive only had it a few months but my life kind of made a U turn and I have to sell the cobra and my bike. It kills me even thinking about selling it because i went through so much trouble finding the right car, flying to texas, and driving her home. Ill be moving to a snowy climate and i just cant bare to bring this car to a place where it cant be driven it seems like a waste so i want to find someone that is going to baby this car like i have.

Mods:

NGK TR6 plugs @ .030
Ray Hilton 16# boost gauge overlay
Greg at RET tuned
Mac 2. 5" Cat back
MRT 3.5" chrome rolled exhaust tips
O-R h-pipe
Ram Air Intake
FRPP 3. 73s
Lightning Force Performance Heat Exchanger and IC reservoir
Canton radiator reservoir
BilletFlow diff brace and brackets
clear corner headlights
black tinted tail lights (painted, not overlays)
shaved trunk badges
trunk painted gloss black between tail lights
Mustang World black rear bumper letters
AutoPage 860 alarm with remote start/kill and paging remote
MGW short throw orange shifter
Crower stage 3 blower cams + Crower HD springs and retainers
SCT BA2400 MAM
Metco 10 rib pullies with 10# lower 4" upper. Also have 3.1" upper and 6# lower
LDC cooling mod
HANS rear shock tower brace (trunk liner is removed, did not cut it)
BilletFlow black hood vents
MM FLSFCs
CCW sp20's
ARP rear wheel studs
40,xxx Miles

Number were 460/460 i believe. I have the dyno sheets somewhere.

I have kept this car perfect since i bought it, always in the garage when not being driven, and it hasn't given me any problems. Like i said it kills me to even think about selling it but i need something more practical for now. The car has never been smoked in. I religiously condition the leather. Have tital in hand no lean on the car at all. This is a beautiful car that turns a lot of heads. Any questions feel free to ask i check the forums throught the day. Car does need new rear tires, 315/35/18 BFG drags on there now bald from mainly commuting.

Asking $25,000 Firm

DSC00192.jpg

DSC00191.jpg

DSC00190.jpg

DSC00189.jpg

DSC00185.jpg

Turn up your speaker:

th_101_0122.jpg

Last edited:

Blasbebe

Blowzilla!!!!!!!!
Established Member
I thought I was the only one selling a cobra and a bike at the same time. It's really sad isn't it. Free bump and good luck with the sale.... Nice looking DSG that's for sure.:beer:

GunsGoBang

Established Member
Yea i bought the car to acctualy drive it haha. Ive been using it for my small commute everyday and i love driving this thing. Dont let the milage fool you though its in prestine condition inside and out. Did a leak down test reciently and its perfect.

idhitit

Established Member
What blower do you have on the car?

And how long ago were those pics taken that you posted?

Last edited:

GunsGoBang

Established Member
Just a stock eaton blower. The pictures were taken 3 months ago i think, Looks exactly the same as today. I can take some more pictures of the car's interior and motor this weekend when im home.

FATPAUL

To The Bat-Mobile!
Established Member
Bumb for a bad ass cobra, i like the blacked out look, sweet rims, gl with the sale, maybe when i sell my car i could work something out if you were interested.

GunsGoBang

Established Member
Well car is back up for sale.. Tried to keep it, but it just isnt realistic for me right now. I have made a few changes since the last time it was for sale.. i have put black saleens on the car with bfg kdw rubber. new brembo slotted rotors, and hawk pads. Car isnt being driven right now just parked in the garage. If anyones intersted let me know.

DSC00223.jpg

DSC00221.jpg

hopefully get some more pics up later this week, too much rain right now.

Asking 25,000 Obo

Users who are viewing this thread