03 Dsg Coupe Feeler.

DSG2003SVT

Gray only, please
Established Member
I really can't believe that you're selling it this fast!! I really miss that car a lot, but I have gotten married and have two young stepchildren now. Unfortunately, fun cars are the last thing on my to do list for now (BIGGER HOUSE FIRST!!)

Good luck with the sale, part of me really wishes that I could buy it back from you. You didn't happen to get tired of cleaning those CCW wheels did you, lol. :)

GunsGoBang

Established Member
I really can't believe that you're selling it this fast!! I really miss that car a lot, but I have gotten married and have two young stepchildren now. Unfortunately, fun cars are the last thing on my to do list for now (BIGGER HOUSE FIRST!!)

Good luck with the sale, part of me really wishes that I could buy it back from you. You didn't happen to get tired of cleaning those CCW wheels did you, lol. :)

Yea I really wish I could keep the car but I'm working and going to school full time so I really need something more practical. I early drove the car anymore and without the insurance and gas payments I'll be able to move sooner than later.. I know I'm gonna miss this car but if I can finish school hopefully I will get another.. I just have other prioritys

DSG2003SVT

Gray only, please
Established Member
I know what you mean. I sold the car because I wanted to get a house more quickly. Now that I've gotten married, it's definitely a good thing that I've sold it. Still looking for a house, but we'll get there. I can't even figure out where I want to live myself right now, so I understand completely!

DSG2003SVT

Gray only, please
Established Member
IIIIIIII think I'll be staying in TX, but I'll keep that in mind. :)

Good luck figuring out life. Let me know what the secret is if you beat me to it!

Users who are viewing this thread