03 Cobra Twin Turbo Build

Turbo98

FR500TT
Established Member
It is cool to see a BB stroker for sure. Are you going to post the dyno graph? Can't wait to see the high boost numbers :)

kevinflick03

Established Member
Nice numbers....car is a beast with that stroker motor
Thanks

It is cool to see a BB stroker for sure. Are you going to post the dyno graph? Can't wait to see the high boost numbers :)

Yeah. Shortly. High boost won't happen for a week or so. I want to make sure everything cool before we try and kill it. Lol. I'm pretty happy with where it is now but Rick is messing with it again to try and get more out of 93. May try E85 as well.

imagejpeg

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
thanks

yeah. Shortly. High boost won't happen for a week or so. I want to make sure everything cool before we try and kill it. Lol. I'm pretty happy with where it is now but rick is messing with it again to try and get more out of 93. may try e85 as well.

imagejpeg

do it!

kevinflick03

Established Member
As promissed, here is the graph for the first pull.
IMG_1187_zps0c6474d3.jpg

He stopped at 5300 the damn thing wanted to keep going. Rick said the air meter needed to be changed. lol

Remember, mustang dyno. Not dynojet. 93 octane pump gas.

Last edited:

I8URLS1

Established Member
Very nice build, can't wait to see what it does on high boost as I have the same turbos. Put that thing on e85 and 30psi and let it rip!

Cali03Cobra

Established Member
If anyone is interested in getting this awesome turbo kit I have the exact same kit with Garrett 61mm turbos and a magnaflow exhaust that I will sell for 5000. Pm me if interested.

Last edited:

kevinflick03

Established Member
Thinking about selling this beast. :( My mom passed away on Sat. and it made me realize there are more important things I could or should be doing. If I sell someone would be getting a HELL of a nice 03 Cobra. :(

stangfreak

Established Member
very sorry to hear buddy. Prayers go out to the family. family is more important, and if you need the money for something else then sell. But if you are able to keep the car, then keep it. You are probably in a funk right now and a lot is going through your mind. its not easy. But think it through. You have a nice cobra man

kevinflick03

Established Member
very sorry to hear buddy. Prayers go out to the family. family is more important, and if you need the money for something else then sell. But if you are able to keep the car, then keep it. You are probably in a funk right now and a lot is going through your mind. its not easy. But think it through. You have a nice cobra man

Money isn't the issue. Time is the issue. I have a 18 month old little girl and I want to spend as much time with her as I can. My family lives in Alabama and I want to get down there at least once a month. The car would just sit. Who knows I may be in a funk.

kevinflick03

Established Member
Ok, I'm asking for some opinions. My car is nearly complete and getting ready for the race gas tune but first I wanted to drive it for a bit and make sure everything was good. There is a problem. In order for me or anyone to drive the car it must be registered. It order for me to tag the car it must pass inspection. There is only one code that keeps poking its ugly head up. It's the cam pos sensor. Simple? NO! We have replaced the cam sensor, crank sensor, and even swapped the alternater thinking that could be it. Nothing. The code still lives. The car runs awesome no issues except that code. I believe it referred to bank one. Any and all help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread