03 Cobra Twin Turbo Build

03cobrarocks

Established Member
Sounds/looks like a sick build!! You ever think about going with wider tires/rims in the rear? Or are you sticking with 15X10s to stay in a certian drag class?

I have a 97 gt rear in my car and was wondering if we could get away with 15X11 or even 15X12 with 6.0 backspacing.. I think that would look sick from the rear!

kevinflick03

Established Member
Sounds/looks like a sick build!! You ever think about going with wider tires/rims in the rear? Or are you sticking with 15X10s to stay in a certian drag class?

I have a 97 gt rear in my car and was wondering if we could get away with 15X11 or even 15X12 with 6.0 backspacing.. I think that would look sick from the rear!

I honestly looked at every possible size I could think of. I ended up with 15 x 10 6.5 bs because it would tuck the rear wheels slightly. Thanks for thr comment.

rrpederson

lookin 4 parts
Established Member
Absolutely awesome build man. I can wait for numbers to come out. How close are you to dynoing?

kevinflick03

Established Member
UPDATE: Car is almost finished. We missed the deadline but I am happy with the progress now. It will fire this week.......lol

IMG_1036.jpg

Turbo98

FR500TT
Established Member
Sounds great. BTW, what's a deadline?? LOL. We've missed dozens--never met one yet. Glad you like it so far!

kevinflick03

Established Member
It LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The car started and ran. Boosted Performance did an amazing job thus far. Amazon Tuning Solutions provided a flawless start up tune. Now on to the dyno. SHOW ME THE NUMBERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread