03 cobra seats

etony89

Established Member
i am looking to sell my stock seats out of my 03 cobra. 45k on the car. the only problem with the seats are the left side of the driver seat has some wear on it, which i have seen on alot of them, also on the back seats there is a little tiny hole. it looks to be a burn hole. the seats were like that when i got the car. other than that they are in great shape. i am going to be putting some really light fiberglass seats in there so that is the only reason i am selling them. make me an offer. i have an idea of what i want to get out of them but i would like to see what offers i get. so pm me with an offer also if you want pics. thanks.

Johnboy22

Established Member
One whole dollar plus shipping. LOL j/k Put some pics up and that might help. If these are in good condition you should be able to get a good bit for them. Good luck with the sale.

TqMnster

Established Member
I may take the front if your willing to seperate them from the rears. The guy above me wants the rear seats :D

etony89

Established Member
i may seperate them as long as both deals go through and the prices are right. make me offers plus shipping. here are some pics.

seats4.jpg

seats5.jpg

seats1.jpg

seats2.jpg

seats3.jpg

seats6.jpg

Last edited:

Rotarded

Brap
Established Member
You should probably post what your looking to get and take negotiations from there. Nobody wants to lowball, but Im sure they arent looking to pay 2-300 over what you had in mind.

etony89

Established Member
well i want to get 1000 out of them. i know some people are going to say that is way to much but i have had offers before when i wasn't looking to sell them. and that is also what i see them going for quite a bit.

my92gt

Established Member
well i want to get 1000 out of them. i know some people are going to say that is way to much but i have had offers before when i wasn't looking to sell them. and that is also what i see them going for quite a bit.

Honestly 1k Is a lil too much!!! Im not looking foward to thread jack here! but I seen the whole set from a member here that had immaculate seats out of his wrecked 03 and he was lettin the whole set go for 800!!

etony89

Established Member
well if you think that is too high then make me an offer. and sorry but i can't accept 500. thanks for the offers though.

my92gt

Established Member
IMO I think 800 plus shipping is good!! But they are your seats so u sell them at the price you think is right for you!! Good Luck with the sale!!

etony89

Established Member
well i never said that i wouldn't take that i just would rather sell them as a set instead of seperate. but i am waiting for someone local to let me know if they want them. so i will post up if he doesn't.

Users who are viewing this thread