03 Cobra question

92gt

Established Member
Hi guys im about to buy a 2003 Cobra in mint condition w 30kmiles only mod is cai. The price is 18k is it a fair price like i said car is one owner in mint condition in and out. What u all think?

Blackbeauty90GT

Established Member
Yeah I paid 16,000 for mine with 80k miles and the paint was dull and I needed a new clutch right away so yeah that is a good deal.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Very good deal, as long as it isnt salvaged or damaged in any way.

+1

Op make sure you run a carfax and look it over very good. About a year ago I paid 19.5k and mine had 20k on it, with a cai, h pipe, and wheels.

my98stang46

Established Member
Paid 11k for mine with34k on the clock and in mint condition :)

Owner thought he had a big problem with the motor lol.

92gt

Established Member
Thanks for the input guys the car is super clean with no problems at all. it has a clean title and it has never been in an accident, always inside the garage. Also the owners of the vehicle r n old couple and it it looks like they took really good care of the cobra I would jump on the deal an get my first terminator im so excited.

coketo

Silver Snake!!!
Established Member
do a carfax and if its all good yes its a good deal!!! for low mileage cobra.. I found mine with 39000 for 14500 the only thing i needed to do was the clutch and flywheel and just recently my rear :)

92gt

Established Member
I would do a carfax for sure. Btw does the clutch give up pretty quick on this machines? Also ill be driving the car back home around 600 miles on the highway speed limits is 80mph since this my first terminator what gear should the car be in 6th?????

coketo

Silver Snake!!!
Established Member
you should be ok i spent 400 to do the clutch parts and labor not bad... IMO

Users who are viewing this thread