03 Cobra purchase and build suggested by YT

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
This will be a nice build to watch. Unlike some other projects that start with nothing and take forever to evolve, along with numerous setbacks and roadblocks. I, too, love his multi-bay garage, along with a lift. A dream garage for most of us. Sonic Blue paint is synonomous with the 2003 Cobra IMO. Awesome color. I wish him the best with this project. It's off to a great start.

bird_dog0347

Established Member
I just found his channel the other day and have already watched a few builds, excellent quality videos and entertaining, he's got my sub...

Saleen498

Established Member
This will be a nice build to watch. Unlike some other projects that start with nothing and take forever to evolve, along with numerous setbacks and roadblocks. I, too, love his multi-bay garage, along with a lift. A dream garage for most of us. Sonic Blue paint is synonomous with the 2003 Cobra IMO. Awesome color. I wish him the best with this project. It's off to a great start.
I feel personally attacked by this

Diablo Mike

Trinity Guy
Authorized Vendor
Wait, are you saying there are 03 Cobras in other colors besides Sonic Blue?

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Yea, I watch ScarpLife Garage and they started a 240sx build with a Viper motor 9 months ago. Last video on it was 6 months ago with no update. :(

MTBSully

Established Member
Thanks for the post! Was going to post this here but figured some guys get all butthurt when "youtoobers" post their video links on the forums so I held back. Looks like you guys found it anyways! Should be a great project. Finishing up some work on my z06 today and then hoping to dive headfirst into this basket case lol.

prs97

Established Member
Yea, I watch ScarpLife Garage and they started a 240sx build with a Viper motor 9 months ago. Last video on it was 6 months ago with no update. :(

Seems like that crew spent a lot of time making those 911 Turbo videos.

MTBSully

Established Member
New video is up! Low compression in 3rd cylinder back on drivers side (can't remember which number this is on this platform). Always something, lol.

If you've got build suggestions, head over to the Terminator engine section and find my thread there!

_Snake_

Established Member
Thanks for the post! Was going to post this here but figured some guys get all butthurt when "youtoobers" post their video links on the forums so I held back. Looks like you guys found it anyways! Should be a great project. Finishing up some work on my z06 today and then hoping to dive headfirst into this basket case lol.

You’re not a member with 20 posts sharing links to videos installing shift knobs, how to do a burnout, or some other equally retarded shit.

MTBSully

Established Member
Bell housing is cracked, but I'm sure you know that.
Noticed it while editing, and apparently everyone else did too. Time to get out the TIG welder!
You’re not a member with 20 posts sharing links to videos installing shift knobs, how to do a burnout, or some other equally retarded shit.

This is true lol

prs97

Established Member
I thought I saw the bell housing crack too.

Looks like this poor car is going to need a helluva lot more work than that Screaming Yellow car you worked on.

Good luck with the rebuild. Looking forward to the updates.

blownfox

Established Member
I watched your video last night and really enjoying your content. It's crazy how well this was running with all the damage. Keep up the good work.

Users who are viewing this thread