03 cobra , hellion

ponynx

Established Member
here are some pics of the twin turbo hellion system also note the fore fuel system , and new spec twin disc clutch !:beer:
MVC-010F.gif

MVC-008F.gif

MVC-009F.gif

MVC-012F.gif

MVC-011F.gif

kcobra

MUSTANG MANIAC
Established Member
Hey Dana, those twins on my budds car are sure sexy but who the hell is that babe near your car? I need her number! Tell her I can speak french to her! HA

kcobra

MUSTANG MANIAC
Established Member
Trust me, if Dana looked that good, I'd be living over there and bugging the hell out of you both constantly.

gtmustang00

Established Member
dana, what did you end up doing about that mis aligned pipe/flange?

ponynx

Established Member
just made it fit , this system is so much nicer than the hp systems .................

ponynx

Established Member
i cant tell ya her last name, but shes great, she is the most down to earth person.........very smart as well as beautiful.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That twin turbo is one BAD ride there. It definitely is going to be a screamer. :rockon:

You should catch with with a local guy I know, Dave Argentino (Juiced46). He has a TT setup, too. '03 Cobra. Monster of a car. ;-)

ponynx

Established Member
hellion runs em under but when they are bolted up tight they are pretty much out of the way.............hp runs them through the k-member and i for one like them under .............as for bottoming them out it would take a lot !!! in the pics they are just tied up out of the way with some mechanics wire and much lower than when they are bolted up tight. we tied them out of the way till the transmission was back in the car........

notchstang92

Spoolin'
Established Member
Maybe I don't understand turbo's but I have never seen pipes like that ran underneath a subframe? Are those permanent or just a mock up? What happens when you bottom out?

I was worried about the same thing with mine. I run the MM K member and there are no clearance issues. I had the pipes just mocked up to make sure they fit properly. I forgot I didn't buy from HP. I also asked around adn found out that the a/m K members used in the kits sit higher than stock which allows the pipes to run under and not bottom out.

Users who are viewing this thread