FOR SALE: 03 Cobra 25k miles

plumbcrazy

Established Member
Sooooo you’re saying the cars alone? Asking for a friend
The key’s under the original hood… maybe
Pulley and short shifter only. Never had any other mods. Very clean car. This was my granddad’s car so it’s always been family owned. Pics speak for themselves. Located in DFW. 25xxx miles.. $30k obo
Pulley and short shifter only. Never had any other mods. Very clean car. This was my granddad’s car so it’s always been family owned. Pics speak for themselves. Located in DFW. 25xxx miles.. $30k obo
Man, that’s a fair deal. Nice car sir. I know chrome wheels are a crowd favorite but personally I prefer the satin wheels.
GLWS

C2tuck

Established Member
My ‘03 is still wearing her original satins, but I’m sure you’ll find a nice set here on SVTP from another member.
Congrats on a sweet solid deal.

Thank you sir, been wanting one of these for quite awhile.

I’ll probably keep these and pay out the ass for some CCW’s or TF if I can find some.

I can’t leave anything alone. Building a six figure 72 C10, just ordered a shit ton of parts for my bronco build, and just about finished up with the F-350 daily.

If the wife knew what I have spent in the last few months, she would kill me in my sleep.

mavboi20

Chris is a super nice guy, even though he leans toward the GM spectrum…lol.

Thanks for meeting me on such short notice and thanks for the great car!
Hey I have much respect for the Ford guys but I have to have my LS’s!! I know this one went to a great home! ! Enjoy

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator

rockyred8589

Established Member
Thank you sir, been wanting one of these for quite awhile.

I’ll probably keep these and pay out the ass for some CCW’s or TF if I can find some.

I can’t leave anything alone. Building a six figure 72 C10, just ordered a shit ton of parts for my bronco build, and just about finished up with the F-350 daily.

If the wife knew what I have spent in the last few months, she would kill me in my sleep.
Just got my CCW wheels worth the wait

Users who are viewing this thread