03 Cobra 10th Anniv edition

Pnsh3r

Established Member
Well, since nobody has bought her yet, and people were lowballing me on the brand new UPR off-road X-Pipe that I had sitting in the garage I decided last night to put the two together. :) I had a MAC off-road H on there a while ago, but it was too loud for my taste. This, X-pipe however is just perfect sounding. So, now I am off to the carwash as the car got a bit dusty sitting in the garage - and then I might make a quick video clip of the exhaust & little walkaround of the car.
And, I am getting really tempted to keep her. Money is not really as tight as I figured it was, problems at home are working out and so there might be a nice little modding budget setup soon. :)

Thomas Morgan

Established Member
that is a great deal, i wish i had the funds to buy it, free bump for you.

its just a bad time right now for selling cars, I am trying to sell my wrx and it is taking awhile.

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member
Well, since nobody has bought her yet, and people were lowballing me on the brand new UPR off-road X-Pipe that I had sitting in the garage I decided last night to put the two together. :) I had a MAC off-road H on there a while ago, but it was too loud for my taste. This, X-pipe however is just perfect sounding. So, now I am off to the carwash as the car got a bit dusty sitting in the garage - and then I might make a quick video clip of the exhaust & little walkaround of the car.
And, I am getting really tempted to keep her. Money is not really as tight as I figured it was, problems at home are working out and so there might be a nice little modding budget setup soon. :)

That a boy, work it out and keep hold of that beautiful car!!!

Pnsh3r

Established Member
new pics and video coming right up. :)
I am seriously considering holding on to it now. I saw a used eaton with only 15k miles on it, for $200 - I am thinking of just buying that and porting it. (it already has 2.76 pulley on it) and then i am pretty sure that after that I won't be able to part with this beast.
So, if I do not sell it in a week I am gonna take that as a sign from above :)

Pnsh3r

Established Member
DSC03191.jpg

DSC03192.jpg

DSC03193.jpg

DSC03194.jpg

DSC03196.jpg

DSC03197.jpg

DSC03199.jpg

DSC03200.jpg

Pnsh3r

Established Member
BUMP!!!!
Car is back for sale.
I have to consolidate my cars & I can't take this car to Cali. I owe too much on the truck, so Snake has to go.
Not interested in trades & car is priced for a quick sale.

Users who are viewing this thread