03 Cobra 10th Anniv edition

Pnsh3r

Established Member
you know anyone that wants to buy a v6 mustang with 42XXX miles? lol

i sure wish. :thumbsup:
Divorce is a fu#$% bitch. :kaboom:
I've wanted this car for so long, and I had some major plans for it - and now, I have to let it go without even having put 1k miles on it myself.
Effing blows :shrug:

totenkopf13

Trouser Snake
Established Member
i sure wish. :thumbsup:
Divorce is a fu#$% bitch. :kaboom:
I've wanted this car for so long, and I had some major plans for it - and now, I have to let it go without even having put 1k miles on it myself.
Effing blows :shrug:

Sucks man. Good luck w the sale, its a sweet car. Maybe somewhere down the road you will get a chance to p/u another Cobra. I just got mine & would hate to see her go.

Pnsh3r

Established Member
I did. Sorry for not replying sooner. Here are more pics.
:)

DSC03151.jpg

DSC03156.jpg

DSC03171.jpg

Pnsh3r

Established Member
and here is the only true blemish that the car has - BUmper has been scuffed like this since I bought it. It is very hard to see when looking at the car, - so I never got to fixing it. The paint is just rubber off a bit and there is no damage of any kind to the bumper or anything else. I think that the precious owner backed up into a trash can or something.
I posted those up because alot of interested people are out of state & I do not want them to have any surprises. If there is anything else you'd like to see just let me know.
Al
DSC03178.jpg

Last edited:

njmona

Established Member
I see you put up a few new pics. very nice by the way. My car is going to go up on craig's list here in a few days so we'll see how that goes lol

Users who are viewing this thread