03/04 supercharger on 96 4v

SVTContique

Bolts right up...

Im surprised no one has ever asked this before... what a revelation!

P.S. you should use that search function...

Wynn

Wants 11's
Established Member
I want to make a kit to make it work. They used to have a kit to bolup an eaton m90 off a tbird sc to a mustang. It was a positive displacement blower, but they make a bracket to mount it near where the air filter/ intake tube goes. I bet you could technically make an m112 work, but its not easy or cheap. Get a good vortech or procharger

Chris _Scott

NA FTW
Established Member
The only tool required..

rce5607p.jpg

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
^^^buckets of those are your friends...but Op seriously...this question gets asked about 2wice a month..it DOES NOT work...you need a gazillion parts..and at the end of the day its cheaper at times and way less of a headache to just buy a Kenne bell..or buy a used procharger/vortech set up and make the same if not more power with half the issues..

Project96svt

Big Pappa
Established Member
^^^buckets of those are your friends...but Op seriously...this question gets asked about 2wice a month..it DOES NOT work...you need a gazillion parts..and at the end of the day its cheaper at times and way less of a headache to just buy a Kenne bell..or buy a used procharger/vortech set up and make the same if not more power with half the issues..

Thanks alot man in the end thats all I was looking for simple and stright to the point answer.

crazycarlo

Established Member
is there anyway we can get a sticky made with swap links and general info.. I have a parts list that way its at the top and we can refer ppl to a specific place to find the info?

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
is there anyway we can get a sticky made with swap links and general info.. I have a parts list that way its at the top and we can refer ppl to a specific place to find the info?

Make a thread similar to the one in the New edge section and I'll put it in the FAQ thread.

Users who are viewing this thread