03/04 mistaken for new!

chitowncobra

Established Member
:-D
th_image-1.gif
have you had someone pull up along side you and ask is it new or is it a 2013. This has happened to me twice already!:-D

Last edited:

quad

Established Member
I get asked a lot what year it is. When I turn around and say it's 10 years old they go wow!

Peetiewonder

RoofGone GeorgeJefferson
Established Member
I had a dude at the drive through think mine was brand new and couldnt believe it was 11 years old. (5/02 build date)

04cobruh

Established Member
everyone that has seen my car that doesnt know mustangs has asked me if its brand new.

i keeps my shit clean!!!!

unit213

Bone Stock
Established Member
The body style is so outdated now that people have forgotten what it looked like...so it must be a new model year!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I believe one reason for this phenomena is how well the average '03-'04 Cobra is cared for. It is so rare to see one that doesn't look darn near factory new. The average Terminator owner takes really great care of their car. And it is this attention to detail that makes some think it's a new/newer car. JMO, though. Long Live The Terminator! :rockon:

chitowncobra

Established Member
I believe one reason for this phenomena is how well the average '03-'04 Cobra is cared for. It is so rare to see one that doesn't look darn near factory new. The average Terminator owner takes really great care of their car. And it is this attention to detail that makes some think it's a new/newer car. JMO, though. Long Live The Terminator! :rockon:
rock on!

Riddick

MERICA
Established Member

I think Bob nailed with the quote above. Most of us take extremely good care of our cars and most of them still look like they are brand new. To me the 03-04s still look amazing but they definitely look dated. I remember when I had my C5Z and seeing the new C6s made the C5 look really dated.

TVSCobra

Established Member

well said sir!

Quick69

Established Member
I've had "10 years old????? You have to be kidding" which is always nice

Users who are viewing this thread