03 04 cobra parts

Cobraluver

Established Member
I am going with an f1a procharger so will be selling some parts that i bought and as i work on my car i will put more parts for sale.

I am selling a 4lb lower kit for $250 or best offer

Last edited:

My2003Mach1

Established Member
for now yes. Maybe in the future ill convert it air to air with a 99 cobra intake, ect...

THIS..... !!! Just get the one that will allow you to cover your ass in HP.. (typically the 3" in and out rated for 950 HP or 1050hp unit) the 950hp unit is what I have...

Just an FYI... my aeroforce gauge had my intake temps at 260ish.. but i was lead footing it and doing some in town driving with stop and go traffic.

Answer to that is turning on the meth for cooling :) :beer:

Good luck with your swap you are going to LOVE the "power band" ( 2,000 rpm to 6,500 rmp) is going to build like a skyscraper!

Cobraluver

Established Member
THIS..... !!! Just get the one that will allow you to cover your ass in HP.. (typically the 3" in and out rated for 950 HP or 1050hp unit) the 950hp unit is what I have...

Just an FYI... my aeroforce gauge had my intake temps at 260ish.. but i was lead footing it and doing some in town driving with stop and go traffic.

Answer to that is turning on the meth for cooling :) :beer:

Good luck with your swap you are going to LOVE the "power band" ( 2,000 rpm to 6,500 rmp) is going to build like a skyscraper!

hahaha thanks can't wait to get her up and running just miss driving her :beer:

Stanglovin

There's no hate with a V8
Established Member
I was with him yesterday.... Lotta parts going to be added to this list real soon!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Users who are viewing this thread