01 GT with 4V swap, 76mm Billet precision build

I8URLS1

Established Member
The car still isn't done. Its been on hold because I just bought a house. I might use some money I have saved up after I move into my new place to finish it, if not it will likely sit for another 3 years.

3 years! Congrats on the house though, I just bought my first house as well so it def took a LOT of funds that could have went to finishing up my car but I'll get it done hopefully in the next few months. Hopefully you get yours together as well it should be a beast.

J-Betschart

Established Member
3 years!! Congrats on the hosue, thats always exciting. If you ever want to sell that turbo let me know. My similiar turbo build is getting close to its finish date:banana: haha.

-Jordan

B0B

Established Member
****sigh****

Its crazy how something like this gets pushed to the bottom of your priorities list when you buy a house. Just read through the entire thread. Since my work commute is now 40 miles a day, I bought another 01 GT for a DD. Got tired of that really fast, and a month ago purchased a 2004 Mach 1. Now I've been thinking of moving all of my turbo stuff to the mach. Right now I'm to the point of finishing my shop so I can trailer the black car to my new house. I need to sheetrock and insulate my new shop, and get a tool box and all of my tools organized. I will be getting the shop done this winter, and hopefully I can start focusing on the car build in the spring again. Another promotion is underway at work, after upper management gets the logistics figured out, and the extra compensation should give me more disposable income to get this project finished.

B0B

Established Member
selling turbo stuff. dreams = crushed. Mach 1 will get a whipple or KB, poor 01 GT may get parted out or a stock 4v. Growing further apart from racing and fast cars, getting old.

killspray

The Killstroyer
Established Member
selling turbo stuff. dreams = crushed. Mach 1 will get a whipple or KB, poor 01 GT may get parted out or a stock 4v. Growing further apart from racing and fast cars, getting old.

"Growing further apart from racing and fast cars, getting old".... say it aint so :eek:

maverick0817

Established Member
You could always trade the cobra intake and turbo setup for a eaton swap for your mach 1.

B0B

Established Member
I still have the 3 1/2" downpipe builder kit and new 3.5" stainless exhaust cutout if you're interested. Thats about all that is left.

gimlach94

Established Member
Text me some pics of them to 734-931-2121, I talked with you a few months back about selling you my LT's.

Users who are viewing this thread