01 cobra vert vs mach

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
QuikGT said:
omg ur an idiot....even tho u can beat him et wise his car was still faster than urs...hence the 91-92 traps vs ur 87-88 traps in the 8th mile......and i was only wrong about the gears on nicks car and suspension on dans car....its whatever....

i dont currently have access to some radials....just my street tires.
yes i do think my h/c car is faster than urs, mine is the faster car as i WILL trap higher than u......and ill do it n/a.

punk keep it up, ive seen u before, ur a skinny lil bitch....from now on when ur at the track u might want to bring a few friends with u....just in case things get out of hand....well see how much u like to troll in person....

so yea you MIGHT beat me at the trackbut on the hwy ull get owned....
Wow you seen me, big freaken deal, do you think I'm skurd or something.. Not one bit.. If you can't beat me down the track your not faster now are you..ET is all that matters, I could give a **** less how much you trap if you can't make it down the track first.. I'll be at the track very soon. And you will still get owned by my car. I can find a set of drags for an F-body in 5 minutes I guess you just aren't trying too hard..

Last edited:

droptopsnake01

N/A FTW!
Established Member
QuikGT said:
omg ur an idiot....even tho u can beat him et wise his car was still faster than urs...hence the 91-92 traps vs ur 87-88 traps in the 8th mile......and i was only wrong about the gears on nicks car and suspension on dans car....its whatever....

yes i do think my h/c car is faster than urs, mine is the faster car as i WILL trap higher than u......and ill do it n/a.

punk keep it up, ive seen u before, ur a skinny lil bitch....from now on when ur at the track u might want to bring a few friends with u....just in case things get out of hand....well see how much u like to troll in person....

You are a ****ing idiot. Trap speed dont mean SHIT. Its all about E.T.

When drag racing starts from a roll them come back.

All that matters is who passes the finish line first.

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
droptopsnake01 said:
You are a ****ing idiot. Trap speed dont mean SHIT. Its all about E.T.

When drag racing starts from a roll them come back.

All that matters is who passes the finish line first.
No sh!t.. ET is all that matters at the track.. And now he tries to threaten someone over the internet. LMAO I guess I better not go to any of the local GTG that I alway go to every week.. I Guess I won't be at the Monday night GTG in Addison, I won't be at the Garland GTG on Wednesday. I got to look over my shoulder now.. Give me a freaken break.. I'll be at the track and at all of the GTG's.

QuikGT

Banned
actually trap speed means everything...it means that once i finish my suspension, get a set of drags, then ill own u......hey droptop01, did anyone ask u???? butte the **** out....im gonna quit this bs catfight bc im sure of everything stated in the posts above and bc dan, ur seriously not worth being banned for....."see" u soon......

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
QuikGT said:
actually trap speed means everything...it means that once i finish my suspension, get a set of drags, then ill own u......hey droptop01, did anyone ask u???? butte the **** out....im gonna quit this bs catfight bc im sure of everything stated in the posts above and bc dan, ur seriously not worth being banned for....."see" u soon......
Well you can always find out how fast you will trap on street tires. If anything you will trap alot higher on street tires then on stickys. So that will give you an Idea of what you can run. BTW I'll be around like always..

droptopsnake01

N/A FTW!
Established Member
QuikGT said:

Like I said you are a idiot. If a car run's 10's at 125 and a car runs 11's at 130 does that make the 11 sec car faster than a 10 sec car?

Again you are a idiot.

DO you own this forum, sorry I "butted" in a public forum, but I had to b/c of your stupidity.

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
QuikGT said:
....and i was only wrong about the gears on nicks car and suspension on dans car....its whatever....

You didn't say anything about weight reduction, you clearly said street tires on teh Fbod, when it was on DRs. IN ADDITION to the two you just mentioned......so, like I said, you are a prime example as to why people dont' believe crap unless they see it first hand. OH yeah, looking at the bolt ons Dan listed, I would say teh Fbod had more than just a 'couple'.

internet Tough guy...are you kidding me? what's next, your pontiac is really oyur cousin's brother's, mother's, aunt's former room-mate, and not yours?

QuikGT said:
....actually trap speed means everything...it means that once i finish my suspension, get a set of drags, then ill own u......hey droptop01, did anyone ask u???? butte the **** out....im gonna quit this bs catfight bc im sure of everything stated in the posts above and bc dan, ur seriously not worth being banned for....."see" u soon
Um, so, if trap speed is everythign.......why does NHRA even have ETs? Why does drag tracks use ETs as the determining factor on who wins a race? Dude, you are sound like the typical street racer, that hardly knows anything about drag racing. And who cares about 'highway' racing? Excuse us for actually giving a shit about innocent people....buildign a car to rule public highways si nothing more than Stupidly moronic. :poke:

droptopsnake01 said:
....Like I said you are a idiot. If a car run's 10's at 125 and a car runs 11's at 130 does that make the 11 sec car faster than a 10 sec car?

Actually,there is quicker and there is faster.........technically speaking.......but I know what you mean. :beer:

WhippleBlowJob

PUUUUURGE!!!
Established Member
"TECHNICALLY" the car that traps higher IS "faster"....and the car with the lower E.T. is "quicker" That's the beauty of symantics. Damn pony....u are kinda vicious about your cars huh? I would hate to see you lose a race for a sh!tty reason. I bet you would fly off your hinges. And stop picking on the kids pony.....u may hurt someones feelings. :-D

Last edited:

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
Kalicobra said:
man, this guy pony65 is getting a bit loud and boring, have you ever ran your slow mach1 at the track???
I'm sure he has, have you ran your slow cobra at the track???

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
QuikGT said:
Hey weren't you at the track with Nick when he was running Jordan's car when it wasn't running right, and you were only running low 8's@91-92mph. Yes I do believe that was you, and you also went to hooters with us after wards. Nick told me that, that car had heads/cam in it, didn't look very fast to me.. You have alot to do with that car if you think its going to beat mine if it is still running like that. Just to let you know.

droptopsnake01

N/A FTW!
Established Member
Kalicobra said:
man, this guy pony65 is getting a bit loud and boring, have you ever ran your slow mach1 at the track???

490rwhp...you have no room to talk.

You are just like every other 03/04 cobra on here w/ a chip/pulley/exhaust running high 11's.

CY98Cobra

Established Member
QuikGT said:

:lol::lol: What a loser. :loser:

droptopsnake01

N/A FTW!
Established Member
QuikGT said:

OMG E-thug alert!!!!!!!!!!

svt32v99

Suck it!
Established Member
This thread is hilarious.

My opinion is that if a stock 99/01 Cobra with the same 3.55s lined up, the Mach would BARELY win. The mach is a one trick pony in my opinion and it does that trick VERY well. But I think the Cobra has more potential with a built bottom end than the Mach. Add boost or N20, look the **** out. There is this dude with 4.56s and drag radials in the New Edge forum and he regularly beats the shit out of just about everything out there.

For what its worth, the T-3650 is a shit box. I will keep my T-45 thank you very much.

Users who are viewing this thread