01 cobra vert vs mach

poopy01

My car is slow
Established Member
Im tired of all these mach owners thinking there shit dont stink!!!! Bring it. Any mach in southeast MI. I am barly modded... and ill still kill ya. roll, stop whatever. :pepper:

machfelon

Jersey's Phinest
Established Member
poopy01 said:
Im tired of all these mach owners thinking there shit dont stink!!!! Bring it. Any mach in southeast MI. I am barly modded... and ill still kill ya. roll, stop whatever. :pepper:

:poke: someone will take that challenge, MI is too far

04azuremach

Loud fast and fun
Established Member
poopy01 said:
Let's internet race.

I ran 12.1, can you beat that? no?

Ok, I win :shrug:

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
poopy01 said:

Two things I know: My sh*t does stink and your car is slow. :-D

Socal Mach

300+ club
Established Member
poopy01 said:
How far is Edwardsburg, MI from where you are at? I will be there at the end of the month.
Damn, just went from driving the Civic to taking the Mach. :burnout:

CY98Cobra

Established Member
poopy01 said:

You really have something against Mach's don't you. Are you jealous of something or are you just ignorant.

My guess goes towards ignorant considering you said "mach owners thinking there shit dont stink" followed by "I am barly modded... and ill still kill ya. roll, stop whatever." :loser:

poopy01

My car is slow
Established Member
cobra2798 said:
You better be one hell of a driver to back this up.
I would say I can drive. Been beating on stangs for some time.

poopy01

My car is slow
Established Member
04azuremach said:
Let's internet race.

I ran 12.1, can you beat that? no?

Ok, I win :shrug:
You know I have never had this pig on the track but I would think 12.1 would beat me. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread