01/09/2005 - DFW lunch GTG

lifter213

Established Member
I might come. I was planning on installing a new grill on my truck and washing it but might change my mind. This gtg is going to be right down the street from my apartment. Put me down as a maybe... :banana:

B-O-B'03

Established Member
Who owns the mustang with the flames on it? :thumbsup:

-Brian

olchakla

Dallas Mustang Cover Car
Established Member
Great turnout.

Can anyone recommend a very good traffic ticket attorney? Need one for a ticket issued by State Trooper on George Bush

coleman

Established Member
Great GTG!!! We had 17 cars, 22 enthusiasts, good weather, and great food ... all a recipe for a great time.... :)

spinscan

Established Member
It was nice to meet you all. My car was the one with the large paint chip on the hood. I took it to the dealer today (Texan Ford) and they are going to paint my hood under warranty, no questions asked. Props to Texan Ford.

o3Edge777

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
coleman said:
Great GTG!!! We had 17 cars, 22 enthusiasts, good weather, and great food ... all a recipe for a great time.... :)

Was a Great Turnout!!

Dont Worry about the videos, gotta take responsibility before fun man!

Maybe next time or sumthin,

JC'S car is just plain sick!!!

olchakla

Dallas Mustang Cover Car
Established Member
I am driving easier since I have, or had, probation to clear the last ticket, till April 7. Driving home east bound on George Bush, passed 2 troopers and 2 Plano all over the road. Traveling thru the Coit tollbooth and a trooper is sitting on the left just past the tolltag lane. I was going 65 maybe 70 and after I pass him, lights go on and he pulls me over. Said I was going 93 and starting getting all nasty about since I was 25 over the limit, I could get arrested for reckless driving. I about dropped my jaw to the ground when he said I was going 93. My daughter even said she saw the speedometer and I was doing 65.

So I intend to fight this, need a good attorney that knows the system and work discovery to challenge the claim of 93. He was facing east, viewing traffic in his rear view mirror and either his unit was malfunctioning or he got a reading off a bird flying by him.

It is just like playing the house in Las Vegas, odds are in their favor. Officer said your the one and more burden of proof will fall on you to prove your not in violation. Guilty until proven innocent.

Bad part about it is that my challenge is that I was going near the speed limit, traveling 65, but that still will nail me since your only suppose to go 45 thru the tollbooth area, including the tolltag lane. I may win the battle on fighting the 93 mph charge, but still get hit for 20 over if they take that I was only going 65. So it looks like I lost out on keeping the first ticket off the record since I got hit with a second ticket.

I was worried on the outcome to my insurance, but my agent said it doesn't automatically drive the premiums higher. They said an accident will trigger a review and examine frequency of events. They don't pull driving records on their policy holders every year before renewals to justify the rates they charge.

So, if anyone has a referral for a good attorney that knows the procedures and would ask the right questions, and could work DPS tickets, court is in Frisco, sure would appreciate the contact info for the attorney.

Last edited:

Bingo13

Established Member
olchakla said:
Great turnout.

Can anyone recommend a very good traffic ticket attorney? Need one for a ticket issued by State Trooper on George Bush

Douglas L. Wilder
6440 North Central Expressway Suite 402
Dallas, TX 75206
phone: 214-741-4000
fax: 214-369-3590

Email : [email protected]

coleman

Established Member
MackCaddy said:
No pictures?
my linux box took a serious dump ... as soon as I get my new box configured, I'll post up some good ones.

Did you get to see Jeremy's video? ... great soundtrack!

o3Edge777

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
MackCaddy said:
No pictures?

Ill Be Glad To Host Pics As well (how ever my camera doesnt take the best pics in the world, but the videos from it are fine,

and thnx Coleman!!

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

We Gonna get a few clips of you "showing off" next time since we couldnt this time? :-D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread