01/09/2005 - DFW lunch GTG

YellowSnake98

I'm so bored....
Established Member
Yeah I would say somewhere in Plano or maybe Richardson but i'm not too sure where. I'll get back to you if i think of something.

YellowSnake98

I'm so bored....
Established Member
Oh by the way, my buddy Matt said he would be interested in going. He has a sn on here but i'm not too sure what it is. He had the Laser Red 98 Cobra at the last meet i attended.

adamb258

Established Member
Hey, any of you allen/mckinney guys want to let me follow you over there? I am not familiar with the irving area at all. How far/long from plano?

Jesse99

DFWModified
Established Member
Awesome.. I'll probably have some friend tag along.. David with his 02 GT, Jose with his 03 GT and Joe with his 98 Cobra.. (or at least I think it's a 98).. Later

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
adamb258 said:
Hey, any of you allen/mckinney guys want to let me follow you over there? I am not familiar with the irving area at all. How far/long from plano?

We can hook up somewhere in plano and go from there... I'm in Frisco...

adamb258

Established Member
xtremejc said:
We can hook up somewhere in plano and go from there... I'm in Frisco...

I might meet coleman and brian some where on 75, maybe we could do that? We would have a nice little cruise

bumblebeetuna

Trade: Girlfriend for KB?
Established Member
Awesome. Since I am new to the SVT scene, and dont know anybody, this will be fun. I will try and make it. Depending on new server job.

~B7~

Established Member
If I'm not driving my Mustang by then, can I still come. I might be getting a 350Z instead.

adamb258

Established Member
~B7~ said:
If I'm not driving my Mustang by then, can I still come. I might be getting a 350Z instead.

Y would ya do something crazy like that?JK My friend has one and there nice cars. Come on out anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread