01/09/2005 - DFW lunch GTG

o3Edge777

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
YellowSnake98 said:
By the way Coleman, I have a 98 Cobra, Matt has a 98 Cobra, and you can put Go Kart by my brother's name.

:kaboom: :kaboom: :kaboom: :kaboom: :kaboom: :kaboom: :kaboom: :kaboom: :kaboom: :kaboom:

adamb258

Established Member
Coleman mentioned maybe us meeting in the CompUSA parking lot right off of 75. Sounds like a nice little caravan

coleman

Established Member
Say 2:30pm ... shouldn't take that long to get over to 635 & Macarthur.
CompUSA @ 75 & Plano Parkway

Russyo

Established Member
sorry guys, I wont be able to attend, I am picking up some work tomorrow so I can pay all my bills and get some stuff done on the stang. Hopefully tomorrow it will warm up just a little more and I will pull the charger off to send in to vortech. Well I have to rent an engine hoist cause my friend loaned his out to someone else, and I dont really want to wait to long to get the cobra on it wheels again! Well I will update any dates or times. Thanks for inviting me to hang with you guys, maybe I can catch the next gtg. Thanks
Russyo

coleman

Established Member
sure ... we'll meet up in the CompUSA parking lot @ 2:30pm & promptly head to the GTG location.

so far, for CompUSA @ 2:30

coleman
brain
adamb258
xtremejc
mustarrosa ?
YellowSnake98
and whomever else shows up...

o3Edge777

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
coleman said:
When: 3pm
Where:

Salt Grass Steak House, McArthur
560 West LBJ Freeway
Irving, TX
(972) 373-9944

Weather permitting!

1. o3Cobra777 :)kaboom: ) - SVTperformance

Hey.... I got the Camera... so be easy now

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

YellowSnake98

I'm so bored....
Established Member
I think he is being easy. By the way, I also have a camera. :lol: Oh this sounds like a great oppertunity to get some footage of us cruising to the gtg. :burnout: :beer: :rockon:

YellowSnake98

I'm so bored....
Established Member
Oh by the way, my girlfriend will be coming along with me if thats cool. I don't know if this actually matters but i just thought i would say it.

B-O-B'03

Established Member
Hey guys, I will try and meet up with you @ CompUSA.

I'll see if the shadow wants to come too :thumbsup:

-Brian

adamb258

Established Member
hey yellowsnake98, my girlfriend will be with me. She comes with me to all the GTG's so don't worry about it.

Russyo

Established Member
well, you guys are probably eating right now, but I just want you to know that I made $125 in 2 and a half hours, and I think Im cool, and thats all that matters. And my mom says Im special so there! Just Kidding, hope you guys had a great time, Ill catch the next GTG hopefully! later
Russyo

Russyo

Established Member
Shut up, are you serious, man I will see if I can make it then. I that it was today! Dang, I might be able to make it then! Yee-haa!!! Well I will let you guys know tomorrow if I can go, might be able to make it, we will see. If Im there then Ill be there, if not, then I couldnt make it, pretty simple huh! Thanks
later
Russyo

YellowSnake98

I'm so bored....
Established Member
adamb258 said:
hey yellowsnake98, my girlfriend will be with me. She comes with me to all the GTG's so don't worry about it.

Yeah this is going to be only my second GTG and she didn't go last time so i don't really know how these things work. I figured it would be cool.

Users who are viewing this thread