00R Splitter and Wing Ford Part #'s

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member
Originally posted by kevin

if you do something like a rental place. you may need to build some extra ramping to get it on. when i hualed both my cars once i put the r on a u-haul.

two things. i had to build some extra ramping for ground clearence and two, i couldn't get the door open even with the trailer wheel fender of cause the car was so low. i had to climb outta the trunk.

a friends antique car trailer would be a better option. but what do you have for a tow vehicle?

Probably the best towing vehicle on the market:
Ford F-350 Diesel Crew Cab :lol:
I pull a 24 foot long 4-place snowmobile trailer like it isnt even there....:lol:

kevin

Originally posted by Cobra-R

Man, I would have given a $100 to get a picture of that. I can just see it now. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

there is a photo and you'll never ever see it:D :D :D

BillsSnake

to end an argument before it starts - the best tow vehicle ever invented by the Gods of All That Is Good In Our World is the 2001 Lightning. nuff said dudes.:lol:

Cobra-R

Established Member
Originally posted by BillsSnake
to end an argument before it starts - the best tow vehicle ever invented by the Gods of All That Is Good In Our World is the 2001 Lightning. nuff said dudes.:lol:

Don't know about best, but funnest I would agree with. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
The lightning is limited(5,000 lbs?), that is it's only downfall.

Cobra-R

Established Member
Originally posted by kevin

there is a photo and you'll never ever see it:D :D :D

It surely can't be any funnier than what I am picturing in my head? Just show it to me, we will keep between the two of us. What do you say there buddy ol pal? :D

BRIMSTONE

Ahh, my 99 Lightning is what started it all for me...

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member

Hmmmm, maybe down there where there's no snow, but up here we need our 4x4's....case in point: last year, I got caught in a blizzard in the Adirondack mountains of NY state, towing the 4 place sled trailer, and not even the snowplows were out, and I could hardly see 10 feet in front of me....I was literally praying when I was going up the hills that I wouldnt break traction, and praying on the downhills that the trailer wouldnt come around and push me into a jacknife....I was really scared....but the big ford never let me down....man, you have to see these hills to appreciate what I went through that night....so, I'll stick with my big Diesel for towing....for cruising in Florida, hands down, I'd go with the Lightning....

Cobra-R

Established Member
Kevin - I was just fooling with you honest good buddy ole pal of mine. Happy Thanksgiving my newest bestest friend.......:lol:

Ahh Bill, I think you got something on your nose. :chicken:

Users who are viewing this thread