00R Splitter and Wing Ford Part #'s

kevin

Originally posted by Andy M
Hmmmmm? maybe some jacks would help?? ;-) We could fit some hydraulic jacks with some of those heavy duty inflatable tires, jack up the car, and roll it out - all without sounding off the alarms of course?... :p

better ask brian about fitting one of these for off road duty. i understand he know's all about that. i, on the other hand, don't have experience in that area in my 00r:D :D :lol: :coolman:

kevin

Originally posted by Cobra-R

There you go!!!! If you steel Kevins jack stands, he will be like a baby without his pacifier. :cryying: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

now don't yoou be touching my jack stands (especially the front ones)

i'll have to install those hydralic in car jacks:D

kevin

to get this thread back on track (look bill and vicki, brian doesn't do this, the minons must do it for him:D :bash: :D )

billsnake - i ordered both. the splitter is avaliable now and the dam is on a waiting list. and it will come with the fasteners installed

Cobra-R

Established Member
Originally posted by kevin
to get this thread back on track (look bill and vicki, brian doesn't do this, the minons must do it for him:D :bash: :D )

billsnake - i ordered both. the splitter is avaliable now and the dam is on a waiting list. and it will come with the fasteners installed

Kevin,
What are you referring to as the Dam? Did you ask if these pieces would be painted or not?

kevin

Kevin,
What are you referring to as the Dam? Did you ask if these pieces would be painted or not?

i meant the wing is available no. the dam (splitter) later.

he thinks they're painted. if or not makes not much diff 2 me. the fasteners are the ones i see as a problem.

Cobra-R

Established Member

Kevin,

You notice how that post was on subject???? I rest my case.:D

Cobra-R

Established Member

i meant the wing is available no. the dam (splitter) later.

he thinks they're painted. if or not makes not much diff 2 me. the fasteners are the ones i see as a problem.

Ok, thanks

Andy M

Established Member
ok, to make sure this southern boy understands this correctly?? the splitter WILL in fact come with the DZUS fasteners on it but WILL NOT be painted? Correct??

Cobra-R

Established Member
ok, to make sure this southern boy understands this correctly?? the splitter WILL in fact come with the DZUS fasteners on it but WILL NOT be painted? Correct??

I believe you are right except that they MAY or MAY NOT be painted.

Andy M

Established Member
Man, I'd pay $500.00 for it if it came ready to put on the car!....

What about that brace underneath with the two hooks? does that come on it as well. Because the one that I got from SVT did NOT have this brace on it...

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member

There you go!!!! If you steel Kevins jack stands, he will be like a baby without his pacifier. :cryying: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hehehe....some things never change around here....thats why I love it!!!! :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

kevin

Man, I'd pay $500.00 for it if it came ready to put on the car!....

What about that brace underneath with the two hooks? does that come on it as well. Because the one that I got from SVT did NOT have this brace on it...

my understanding is that it comes ready to put on, except maybe the paint part

kevin

Originally posted by NJ2000R

hehehe....some things never change around here....thats why I love it!!!! :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

so, that means U R COMING TO ROADS ATLANTA AND AMERICA IN APRIL WITH US :D :D

CAUSE IF YOU DON'T YOU will :xpl:

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member

so, that means U R COMING TO ROADS ATLANTA AND AMERICA IN APRIL WITH US :D :D

CAUSE IF YOU DON'T YOU will :xpl:

hopefully! all I need is a trailer....atlanta is an awful long haul to drive the R from NJ....

Cobra-R

Established Member
Originally posted by NJ2000R

hopefully! all I need is a trailer....atlanta is an awful long haul to drive the R from NJ....

Ken,
If nothing else, check out local rental places. You could probly rent a trailer for $100-150 for a long weekend. It would be cheap insurance.

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member

Ken,
If nothing else, check out local rental places. You could probly rent a trailer for $100-150 for a long weekend. It would be cheap insurance.

I could ask a friend to borrow his nice v-nose enclosed antique car trailer....after all, what are friends for??? :lol:

kevin

Ken,

if you do something like a rental place. you may need to build some extra ramping to get it on. when i hualed both my cars once i put the r on a u-haul.

two things. i had to build some extra ramping for ground clearence and two, i couldn't get the door open even with the trailer wheel fender of cause the car was so low. i had to climb outta the trunk.

a friends antique car trailer would be a better option. but what do you have for a tow vehicle?

Cobra-R

Established Member

i had to climb outta the trunk.

Man, I would have given a $100 to get a picture of that. I can just see it now. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread