00R Splitter and Wing Ford Part #'s

BillsSnake

I have just found out the Ford has released the front splitter and the rear wing to the general public. Splitter part number is M-16601-R00 and costs $495 bucks. The rear wing is part number M-16600-R00 and costs $450 bucks. The splitter comes with the fasteners but I don't have a part number for them. :lol: :coolman:

Andy M

Established Member
Wow! $495.00 huh? I paid $265.00 for mine.... of course, I expect them to sell it to me for less since mine is destined for a real R! However, mine did not come with DZUS fasteners. And it still needs to get painted.

BillsSnake

I am making a general assumption that Roger purchased his front splitter from a Ford dealer although I can't say for sure. If you want to contact him directly his screen name is [email protected]. He is a neat guy from North Florida that does a lot of road racing. Just let him know that Bill and Hot Shoe referred you.:lol:

kevin

Originally posted by BillsSnake
I am making a general assumption that Roger purchased his front splitter from a Ford dealer although I can't say for sure. If you want to contact him directly his screen name is [email protected]. He is a neat guy from North Florida that does a lot of road racing. Just let him know that Bill and Hot Shoe referred you.:lol:

thanks. sent him an email

kevin

Kevin - just to satisfy my curiousity what possessed you to purchase three 00R's and what do you do with them?:)

oops, i don't own 3 r's the max i've hear of his two by one owner, but i won't mention him by name cause they show up on the front page with a red 01:lol: :lol: :lol:

Andy M

Established Member
Kevin - just to satisfy my curiousity what possessed you to purchase three 00R's and what do you do with them?:)
LOL!!! Kevin and Brian provide the parts depot for the rest of us '00 R owners! When you call SVT for a part, they put you on hold and check with these two guys to see if the part is available?.. hehe!! I couldn't resist... :bash:

BillsSnake

Andy - get an address on them. We can sneak up at night and remove a hood without little irritating bubbles for mine. We will blame it on the Crips in LA :lol:

kevin

Originally posted by Andy M
LOL!!! Kevin and Brian provide the parts depot for the rest of us '00 R owners! When you call SVT for a part, they put you on hold and check with these two guys to see if the part is available?.. hehe!! I couldn't resist... :bash:

ROFLMAOSSP :D :D :D

kevin

Kevin - then what does #22, #41 and # 80 mean? Being a newbie I gots to ask all these questions.:lol:

i have two csx cobras; a 427 and a race car (351w w/500hp). the race is trictly just that.

kevin

Andy - get an address on them. We can sneak up at night and remove a hood without little irritating bubbles for mine. We will blame it on the Crips in LA :lol:

you'll have to get past the razor wire, assuming you get past the weight sensitivity pads scattered about like land mines. then the alarm system on the barn, the flood lights etc, etc, etc:D :D :D

BillsSnake

:bash: :lol: Andy - the razor wire,weight sensitive pads and alarm systems are a piece of cake for an old Marine Scout. Let's paint our faces, don our night attack gear and just do it some dark and stormy night just for grins and giggles. :D

Andy M

Established Member
:bash: :lol: Andy - the razor wire,weight sensitive pads and alarm systems are a piece of cake for an old Marine Scout. Let's paint our faces, don our night attack gear and just do it some dark and stormy night just for grins and giggles. :D
Bill, Great! Sounds like a plan!! Can we wait until next spring however, as my southern behind does not move well in that Denver cold and snow?!! :eek:

Cobra-R

Established Member
Originally posted by kevin

you'll have to get past the razor wire, assuming you get past the weight sensitivity pads scattered about like land mines. then the alarm system on the barn, the flood lights etc, etc, etc:D :D :D

If you guys are gona take parts off of Kevins R that will be fine, If you plan on driving it, umm I don't think I would rely on the car, Remember Road America?:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Andy M

Established Member
Hmmmmm? maybe some jacks would help?? ;-) We could fit some hydraulic jacks with some of those heavy duty inflatable tires, jack up the car, and roll it out - all without sounding off the alarms of course?... :p

Cobra-R

Established Member
Originally posted by Andy M
Hmmmmm? maybe some jacks would help?? ;-) We could fit some hydraulic jacks with some of those heavy duty inflatable tires, jack up the car, and roll it out - all without sounding off the alarms of course?... :p

There you go!!!! If you steel Kevins jack stands, he will be like a baby without his pacifier. :cryying: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread