ØEMvideos again...

stangfreak

Established Member
Trap 10's? That doesn't make sense. If you ment to say it will run tens, it wont. If it did, then it does. You have to actually go to the track. Longer gearing isn't needed in a eaton car, thats over my head I guess. Gear up, do digs and be faster, but idk anything.

what I meant to say, is that the car will or SHOULD run mid to low 10's. I appologize for the confusion. My very good friend john when he had his cobra.

VENOMOUS03COBRA in car camera 10.30 @ 134.74 - Car Videos on StreetFire

03SVTCobraDave

Established Member
Those races make me wish my Cobra was faster. This 510/535 is nothing to y'all...Whipple 2.9 here I come..in 2 years lol! But anyways badass video man! :beer:

dizzygoat

Established Member
Trap 10's? That doesn't make sense. If you ment to say it will run tens, it wont. If it did, then it does. You have to actually go to the track. Longer gearing isn't needed in a eaton car, thats over my head I guess. Gear up, do digs and be faster, but idk anything.

What? My head hurts reading that and trying to understand it.

Boss 327

All Motor
Established Member
Way too many rolls this time around but you guys do have some nice rides down there. I wish things weren't so ****ed up around here.

oem

Custom User Title
Established Member
Way too many rolls this time around but you guys do have some nice rides down there. I wish things weren't so ****ed up around here.

Ya I thought the same, but rolls are becoming the new thing apparently. It ****ing sucks!

Users who are viewing this thread