ØEMvideos again...

betsvt

Established Member
Ya it's jetted fat too, I think it only made like 510 on 900psi. There's another 55hp with 1100psi. Not sure how much tq it made on low bottle pressure either, but at 1100 it made 618 and only 469 on blower.

when will we get a run where you won't make excuses?...
if you were only 510rwhp I would of yanked you a lot more than top end.
I have the vids where we raced without your nitrous and I pulled several car lengths. that was you at 500rwhp

Last edited:

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
I have the vids where we raced without your nitrous and I pulled several car lengths. that was you at 500rwhp

car runs good man post up the vids:beer:

oldmodman

Established Member
I love your race videos. I look for them every week.

There is nothing like this anymore in Los Angeles.

Used to be a great street racing scene when I raced bikes back in the 70's

But then the gangs took it over and guys started getting killed. Too much money and 9mm's

California sucks now. Cops everywhere.

oem

Custom User Title
Established Member

You ran me with timing taken out for spray and it didnt work once an yanked me hard, but I remeber twice running you on my normal 93 tune (482hp) and you barely pulling past me over 100. It's not an excuse, I was just stating what happened. If you want we can do it again next weekend and all the only difference will be a full bottle.

Last edited:

betsvt

Established Member
You ran me with timing taken out for spray and it didnt work once an yanked me hard, but I remeber twice running you on my normal 93 tune (482hp) and you barely pulling past me over 100. It's not an excuse, I was just stating what happened. If you want we can do it again next weekend and all the only difference will be a full bottle.

same shit with you guys everytime.. " next weekend we can do it again"

that's why I don't even go to the meets. everyone lies and is afraid of losing

those other races were from 25... y'all know I'm turbo so are afraid to run me from a higher roll cuz you know you will get your ass smoked. that's fine, full bottle but this time a 40 roll.
you might need a 100-150 shot this time

Last edited:

oem

Custom User Title
Established Member
same shit with you guys everytime.. " next weekend we can do it again"

that's why I don't even go to the meets. everyone lies and is afraid of losing

I told you that day and you saw me reheating a bottle a few times on a 100* day... you think I did that for the fun of it? It was a empty bottle, but I didnt care because it was running with your car like that. I would definetly beat you on a full bottle, but I guarantee when and if I do you will just think or say I pilled it up. It's whatever though dude, if you're just gonna get gay over it you can continue to think we're just even.

*EDIT* Just saw you're edit. Next weekend i'll pull the jets to show you, and give you a ****ing 60 roll if it makes you happy... im still going to roll out on you.

Last edited:

betsvt

Established Member
you are forcing me to bitch about by making remarks to everyone like that. why go out of your way to race me when the damn bottle is empty!?

ok this is the last time I run you. 40roll where we both hookup

oem

Custom User Title
Established Member
you are forcing me to bitch about by making remarks to everyone like that. why go out of your way to race me when the damn bottle is empty!?

I didn't know it was empty, and used up my gas going to your side of town.... I was gonna get some races in no matter what.

Grimster

Established Member
225795-vin-diesel.jpg

inch or a mile....

20redfire03

Established Member
I enjoy these videos and seeing your car run in these videos makes me want to do a SRA swap and add nitrious to my car but I always talk myself out of it.

Either way keep up the good work!!:rockon:

oem

Custom User Title
Established Member
I enjoy these videos and seeing your car run in these videos makes me want to do a SRA swap and add nitrious to my car but I always talk myself out of it.

Either way keep up the good work!!:rockon:

I love it, the gearing maybe a little long though. The runs with that 5.0 he was in 5th when I was in 3rd lol.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
O this is getting good. :pop:

stangfreak

Established Member
a upper lower ported eaton cobra with a 60 shot will trap mid to low 10's. full weight.

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member

ONE FROM 40 ONE FROM 60..:beer:

betsvt

Established Member
I told you that day and you saw me reheating a bottle a few times on a 100* day... you think I did that for the fun of it? It was a empty bottle, but I didnt care because it was running with your car like that. I would definetly beat you on a full bottle, but I guarantee when and if I do you will just think or say I pilled it up. It's whatever though dude, if you're just gonna get gay over it you can continue to think we're just even.

*EDIT* Just saw you're edit. Next weekend i'll pull the jets to show you, and give you a ****ing 60 roll if it makes you happy... im still going to roll out on you.

this happens every time. last time i raced you your nitrous was not working and this race it was but it was low. just make sure you fill the bottle up this time. 40 roll is fine, no more BS. win or lose i just want a clean Fun run.
i just started with this car anyways... e85 is coming soon

19935.slow

Established Member
a upper lower ported eaton cobra with a 60 shot will trap mid to low 10's. full weight.

Trap 10's? That doesn't make sense. If you ment to say it will run tens, it wont. If it did, then it does. You have to actually go to the track. Longer gearing isn't needed in a eaton car, thats over my head I guess. Gear up, do digs and be faster, but idk anything.

oem

Custom User Title
Established Member
Thanks everybody again!

Trap 10's? That doesn't make sense. If you ment to say it will run tens, it wont. If it did, then it does. You have to actually go to the track. Longer gearing isn't needed in a eaton car, thats over my head I guess. Gear up, do digs and be faster, but idk anything.

I was thinking the exact same thing.

this happens every time. last time i raced you your nitrous was not working and this race it was but it was low. just make sure you fill the bottle up this time. 40 roll is fine, no more BS. win or lose i just want a clean Fun run.
i just started with this car anyways... e85 is coming soon
It doesnt happen every time, just was a coincidence with you... if I don't have enough I just don't. But in this case I do, so I said something. It'll be full next time, don't worry.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread