ØEMvideos again...

jasil

Established Member
That S10 is awesome has it ever been to the track!! I love watching it wax everyones ASS.

Used to be a guy local with at ruck similar 383 stroker 150 shot was a beast.

oem

Custom User Title
Established Member
That S10 is awesome has it ever been to the track!! I love watching it wax everyones ASS.

It was a mid-low 10 second truck in the video, now it's on a 300 though :rockon:

jordan0806

E85 and Psi
Established Member

lokos like he waxed everyone except for that last Fox (1-2)...but still a fast little truck ...

thanks or the great video again OEM

MICLO50

got Liquid corn?
Established Member
im pretty sure i wont get sick of these videos for quite some time. nicely done bro!

oem

Custom User Title
Established Member
nice video... "imposter" is an animal... damn that was fast

Ya, that was with him skating and peddling the whole time too. Video looks like the tires were under inflated, he throws out lines from the tire edges all down the road.

im pretty sure i wont get sick of these videos for quite some time. nicely done bro!
I was just wondering today if people were getting tired of them coming out every week yet lol.

Last edited:

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
5.0 can shift like a boss. Good video

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
Ya, that was with him skating and peddling the whole time too. Video looks like the tires were under inflated, he throws out lines from the tire edges all down the road.

I was just wondering today if people were getting tired of them coming out every week yet lol.

NEVER!!!!!!

that 5.0 on 7psi pulls hard.... what does the of body that raced the truck run

oem

Custom User Title
Established Member
NEVER!!!!!!

that 5.0 on 7psi pulls hard.... what does the of body that raced the truck run

Ya the 5.0 does run strong, I was on a empty bottle though too(jetted for a 75 with only 800ish psi). Then are you asking about the red fox? Im not sure what it does at the track.

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
as a nitrous user what a difference that will make full bottle 1050psi and run that 5.0 again......

oem

Custom User Title
Established Member
as a nitrous user what a difference that will make full bottle 1050psi and run that 5.0 again......

Ya it's jetted fat too, I think it only made like 510 on 900psi. There's another 55hp with 1100psi. Not sure how much tq it made on low bottle pressure either, but at 1100 it made 618 and only 469 on blower.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread