University of MD CPT Charity Car Show 4/29/06

TDoh

Torquey Pig
Established Member
IronTerp said:
Tim, it may be best to come south down Route 1 and take a right on University Blvd West to the campus. The entrance there at Comcast Arena is two lanes and the light stays green for a good bit of time. If like Greg says, we get seperated, we can pull over on Univ Blvd and wait for the rest of the pack.
Well, there certainly are more heads to turn rolling down Route 1, that's for sure. Just like Greg, I love the "shock and awe" of a big pack of muscle! :thumbsup:

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Even if you do get separated at the light on 193, everyone can regroup in the back parking lot of comcast before you roll into the meet.

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
IronTerp said:
Tim, it may be best to come south down Route 1 and take a right on University Blvd West to the campus. The entrance there at Comcast Arena is two lanes and the light stays green for a good bit of time. If like Greg says, we get seperated, we can pull over on Univ Blvd and wait for the rest of the pack.

This is what I was thinking. Not sure on the Kennilworth Avenue route as I have never traveled that way. If it were less lights than RT 1 then there may be an advantage there but RT 1 is extremely easy. Basically 95 S to RT 1 S. to 193 West, seems like the ticket. The plan for the pack to regroup sound like a winner. Nothing was better than rolling in on these imports with a bunch of loud Cobras.

I will start another thread on Thursday with regards to the after event.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
gcassidy said:
As long as we know where to go. I got lost last Sunday because I was following some guy in a Cobra. :bash:

LOL, that wouldn't be me by chance would it? lol. I got seperated because I lost sight of Tim, and I made a left when he went straight.....

kingCOBRAsvt_99

STOCK..looking
Established Member
You can take me off the list, my white car is limping and I haven't registered my black car yet :nonono:

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
That means college chicks with tight short and shirts. Tim get the baby leash ready!

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
zaxjax said:
That means college chicks with tight short and shirts. Tim get the baby leash ready!
Tim, these fellas don't even want to know what we've been seeing the last three days.......Warm spring weather brings out the finest that the University of Maryland has to offer. ;-)

Miamifan1354

De Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
How do you think I feel here at UD? We had the two hottest girls in America according to College Humor.. And those were just the slutty ones that were willing to show half naked pics of them selves to the world.. :beer:

Check it out...

http://www.collegehumor.com/hottestgirl

Winner is Amber from UD.. Second place was Megan from UD...

Last edited:

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
SPRAYED DAILY said:
Tim & Dale, where is the party at on Saturday night in CP?

Apparently at Jason's...

Actually I heard about a party in University View but it'll be pretty small since the apt isn't all that big.

Tim, you should (actually) have people over saturday night. It's been too long.

Users who are viewing this thread