University of MD CPT Charity Car Show 4/29/06

TurboV3nomVa

Established Member
I'll be there altho I dunno if Im riding up with the 800hp supra crew or with you guys. I'll park with you for sure. I might need to hand out some ass whoopings tho along the way hence riding up with supras lol
:beer:

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Anyone have some wheels I can borrow for the show? Mine are thoroughly f-ed up...

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
I'm 99.9% sure that I will NOT be there for this. This is my mother-in-laws birthday and family beckons...

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
FISHTAIL said:
I'm 99.9% sure that I will NOT be there for this. This is my mother-in-laws birthday and family beckons...

Sorry to hear Mike, but it seems you have a better time in the works for you :poke:

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Yeah yeah yeah....this sucks. I'd rather go to this...believe me. Not that I dislike my mother-in-law, but this will definatly be more fun. Maybe I can come for a while if her party ends up being later in the day or something. We'll see....

At least I can make the gettysburg gtg this year.

01Lowboy

SPTZCLNT
Established Member
zaxjax said:
Everytime I go back to CP, I get in trouble. I need a babysitter!

lol, well don't count on anyone holding your hand to keep track of you.

I suppose we could get you one of those baby leashes and tie you to a light pole though...

TDoh

Torquey Pig
Established Member
I would suggest I-95 South to Kenilworth Ave to Paint Branch Parkway (past the airport) as the best entrance route into CP. It takes you right to the main entrance on Route 1 and it probably provides the least risk of getting separated. Let's us stay on the "big roads" a little longer, too!

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Ok, I take it back. I might be able to make this afterall. Turns out my mother-in-law needs to head back to NE for the weekend to take care of some things, so I will probably be free to come on up sunday afternoon for this. If not for the entire day, at least for a couple hours.

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
A thought. Since I'm a fan of the Shock and Awe of lots of Cobras rolling in together, how about having a location close to UMD where we can regroup if we get split up. Doesn't have to be big, can even be by the side of the road somewhere.
Thoughts?

flowgoode

F it!
Established Member
gcassidy said:
A thought. Since I'm a fan of the Shock and Awe of lots of Cobras rolling in together, how about having a location close to UMD where we can regroup if we get split up. Doesn't have to be big, can even be by the side of the road somewhere.
Thoughts?

Good call...I'm down for that.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Tidoh said:
I would suggest I-95 South to Kenilworth Ave to Paint Branch Parkway (past the airport) as the best entrance route into CP. It takes you right to the main entrance on Route 1 and it probably provides the least risk of getting separated. Let's us stay on the "big roads" a little longer, too!
Tim, it may be best to come south down Route 1 and take a right on University Blvd West to the campus. The entrance there at Comcast Arena is two lanes and the light stays green for a good bit of time. If like Greg says, we get seperated, we can pull over on Univ Blvd and wait for the rest of the pack.

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
That is a good idea Dwight. The stretch on 193 is long and the shoulder is wide. It

Users who are viewing this thread