University of MD CPT Charity Car Show 4/29/06

FHATTCATT

Venom Still In 'Em
Established Member
gcassidy said:
So let's step up our donation next year as well. I don't want to be outdone by a bunch of ricers. I for one will bring TWO cans next year. :rockon:

I didn't plan well for the event and only had 4 cans of anything left in the cupboard that I brought this year along with a measly dollar that probably came along some lint in my pocket....

Most of the "soup kitchens" out there are generally helping people who genuinely can't help themselves. Some of you all had a chance to meet my 8yr old son Hunter on Sunday. Some people may have noticed that Hunter has moderate Downs Syndrome. Hunter is an awesome kid- most loving little boy anyone could know. If my wife and I are no longer around in a few years, and we haven't adequately prepared for him if we pass before he does- we certainly would hope that people out there would show him kindness much like was done for Martha's Table on Sunday.

Let me get off the soapbox....

For any of the people upset with our VIP treatment- well, life just ain't fair sometimes. You would think that all those people seeing our Cobras and realizing they don't have one would fully comprehend that fact....

Almo

Established Member
I am willing to step it up too... hearing what I have and I am willing to donate lot more than a $1 next year.

Also, big thanks for everyone taking care and help setting up this event. Kudos to you!! :beer:

01Lowboy

SPTZCLNT
Established Member
Well i'm glad fun was had by all involved.

On a side note it turns out that 2 Honda civics were stolen during the meet. One hatchback and one electron blue SI coupe.

FHATTCATT

Venom Still In 'Em
Established Member
01Lowboy said:
On a side note it turns out that 2 Honda civics were stolen during the meet. One hatchback and one electron blue SI coupe.

No accounting for taste....

Actually, that really is messed up. Someone has to have King Kong cojones to do that with that many people around and with that many cameras and video rolling. Does the U of M have any video of that lot?

01Lowboy

SPTZCLNT
Established Member
FHATTCATT said:
No accounting for taste....

Actually, that really is messed up. Someone has to have King Kong cojones to do that with that many people around and with that many cameras and video rolling. Does the U of M have any video of that lot?

Actually yes there are many cameras in the area. Me and Dale both used to work for the campus Security Operations Center (SOC). Where we monitored over 300 closed circuit tv cameras that are spread all over campus. Sadly it will take very long to do a review of the cameras that can see those lots and even so the probably wont turn up with anything seeing as how no actions have been made from Dale's car being broken into 2x this year with a camera being right by his car.

F8LBITEva

Alexis Texas' #1 fan
Established Member
Almo said:
Jose... you pimp ass you!!

LOL...

IMG_0779.jpg

Im not a player I:coolman: just crush alot!!

Ks2000gt

Established Member
hey I dont think I talked to anyone else on here besides Mike at the show, but you guys had a nice group of cars. My stang will be back from the shop today so hopefully I'll catch it next time around. Nice pics!!

Users who are viewing this thread