Owned : 10 people arrested, 17 cars confiscated

Ashdrgn

Established Member
seriously tho the thing is i wouldnt be surprised if there are a couple good quarter mile tracks with street legal t&t's within a half hour drive of that area. :nonono:[/QUOTE]

One would think that having the "Nascar hall of Fame" here. The nearest quarter is at the Rock about 1.5 hours away.

01killercobra

Established Member
F*ck the police
they should not have the right to take and sell your car thats messed up
and just another reason to get TT's they cant sell it if thay cant catch it...

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
I think one thing that the story fails to mention is that the accused have to be found guilty before they can take their car and sell it at an auction. The burden of proof, that each car was involved in street racing, falls upon the prosecuting attorney. I think this store's whole intention is to scare local car enthusiasts, and it appears to have worked. Now, I am by no means condoning street racing, in fact, I think that it is totally irresponsible, but a majority of us have "gotten into it" from time to time. It will be interesting to see how many are actually found guilty and how many cars are actually sold. I am sure that they will not run a story about that due to the fact that, unless they have them on video, they have no proof. One final note, I didn't see a single car in the pictures that could do 165 mph and still be in one piece. Once again, the media's sensationalization at it's best.

T

CSD

Banned
Zero260 said:
Serves those roll racing losers right. Congrats to the cops who busted them.
Track.gif
Absolutely

slo-poc

SKYNET 03
Established Member
Guys if your going to organize a street race, use pm's and only to people you know...jeez common sense....by the way street racing is illegal...

A day before the race,, post a fake spot and use a scanner in the neighboring county's, to hear them comming..and dont stay all night...
O yes i do not condone street racing......

slow02GT

Ok well from those pics it looks like people are just hanging out?
Im not saying street racing is good or anything but from those pics all those people couldnt have been racing at the same time:shrug:

6SpeedLover

Established Member
Hmmmm, I have no comment to the situation.... Everyone makes there own bed I guess... But track racing is alot safer.. Thanx for sharing the Pics..

"WILL RACE FOR FOOD"

ford5.0forlife

Dead Stop
Established Member
Ashdrgn said:
This seems to happen quite often here around Charlotte. I'm sure VenomousSVT wouldn't be caught dead in that heap :)
BTW - from what I hear that white SN95 was pretty damn quick. Some of the guys weren't even racing, but just hanging around at the wrong time. Sucks to be those guys.

I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO KNOW WHERE THE F UCK YOU HEARD THAT?

How in god's name can you justify taking someones car w/o having evidence of wrongdoing? They were probably all street racing. It's hard enough to believe you build a car for track racing over the course of 5 years or so, make 1 slip up, and uncle sam gets the title. ****ing municipalities. When the fines collected from 1/2 hour meters in high density zones isn't enough, lets just take peoples cars when there caught speeding (165 is the same as 85 it's all reckless) what are they gonna do? The f ucking po-po gotta set an example now, like a mafia? I bet this trickles all over the country, then it becomes frequent for people going 100, then 90, etc.

So would it be illegal to go into the lot and drive your ****ing car right back out with a spare set of keys? I still don't understand how they just get the title, could a paralegal,attorney, or one of our fine men in blue explain this fecal matter?

HOT OFF THE PRESS: Leave the drunks with there license, and cars, but take the street racers cars, there obviously worth more:kaboom:

Last edited:

slow02GT

01killercobra said:
F*ck the police
they should not have the right to take and sell your car thats messed up
and just another reason to get TT's they cant sell it if thay cant catch it...

hopefully they get your retarded ass soon

Jersey Vics

www.SVTregistry.com
Established Member
The Joker said:
damn, the internet is becoming a big help with busting street racers. cops go on the local forums and see what is all posted and where the races are and see the racers and the cars. gotta be carefull. :(

Never heard of cops seizing cars at drag strip meets... everyone seems to get away with racing there?

interesting...

--Russ

slow02GT

Jersey Vics said:
Never heard of cops seizing cars at drag strip meets... everyone seems to get away with racing there?

interesting...

--Russ

Oh no are you implying you want people from here to race from a dead stop:eek:
nevar

WhiteStallionGT

JH02GT said:
Ok well from those pics it looks like people are just hanging out?
Im not saying street racing is good or anything but from those pics all those people couldnt have been racing at the same time:shrug:

Paul Walker was working behind the scenes remember. I guess that was the best time to bust all of them in the same place, during a meet.

slow02GT

Zero260 said:
Paul Walker was working behind the scenes remember. I guess that was the best time to bust all of them in the same place, during a meet.

I wonder how all of this will hold up in court....im glad the cops around here dont try arresting us all when we have 50+ cars hanging out on the weekends

01VNMS4v

T-E-X-A-S!!
Established Member
and all the rice gets flat beds...F*** that...tow the stangs on J-hooks..:cuss:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread